Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive Club Leeds United Promoted to the Championship

Feb 15, 2010
That\'ll save posting it next week, theres no way a pub team like Bristol Rovers can stop a former Champions League side such as ourselves, i mean they aren\'t even the biggest club in their own city, i fully expect it to be 3 or 4 by halftime then we can all go into party mode, its kind of an insult we even have to play these teams, we should just be promoted back to our rightful level.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done you have come a long way from the Champions League

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I am just grateful that the fans of one of the biggest clubs in world football take the time and effort to write on our board.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
In fairness they are in the wrong league. They are Championship club, where they will stay for a good long time. f*** off Leeds, your boring now, tin pot club like the rest of us.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
That\'ll save posting it next week, theres no way a pub team like Bristol Rovers can stop a former Champions League side such as ourselves, i mean they aren\'t even the biggest club in their own city, i fully expect it to be 3 or 4 by halftime then we can all go into party mode, its kind of an insult we even have to play these teams, we should just be promoted back to our rightful level.

You've gone and put the kiss of death on them now.
If I recall correctly, you said Leeds would put 5 or 6 past Brighton in February.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:bowdown: How does it feel to support a Footballing GIANT?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Do you post this shit on every league one clubs forum?
We all couldn't honestly give a f*** about you.
You come on here trying to be funny, but all you do is come across sad and pathetic.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Leeds give me special feeling in my trousers.

.:wanker:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Neither were Histon :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I\'d concentrate on sorting out your keyboard rather than day dreaming on a tin pot club\'s board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here