Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvin elliot to replace alan navarro???

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I created that spoof account which he stupidly accepted and tried to access it the other day but some cretin has changed the password and I can't reset it :down:

I recall everyone giving a particular friend of his severe abuse and then 3 or 4 people cracking on to one of his female friends. It was removed pretty sharpish as some of the comments were awfully harsh!?

Shame it's been changed though. Bet that moron has left some comments on there worth reading.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I recall everyone giving a particular friend of his severe abuse and then 3 or 4 people cracking on to one of his female friends. It was removed pretty sharpish as some of the comments were awfully harsh!?

Shame it's been changed though. Bet that moron has left some comments on there worth reading.

I was frantically deleting the really nasty comments to the girls on that facebook page because if it had gone too far it would have inevitably been traced back to me!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
see you?.....and all you other childish little pricks that register under multiple accounts?
and then bicker and slag each other off?

you are the main reason why older established posters dont post any more.
youve turned this board into a right spackfest.

the sooner the mods get a hold of it and ban the fuckin lot of you the better.
fuckin SLICES...the lot of ya, now f*** off

Come on mate, get off the fence.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
post the link to this facebook account please!!!!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
URGENT

Was on the train today sitting behind BIGLADGUS! and heard him on the phone talking about signing Marvin Elliot and letting Alan Navarro go?

WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS?

my view is that you are a sad attention seeking boring little c u n t now f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here