Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvellous scenes from a Belle View!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Totally awesome day ... in brief we were taken onto the pitch before the match to be introduced the Donny chairman and vicechair. Entire side of the Donny ground started chanting "Brighton and Hove Albion". We then posed for photo with Donny and Wrexham fans on the pitch with Falmer and Racecourse banners. As we walked off all the Wrexham fans applauded.
Then best to come: during the match there were impromptu chants from around the ground of "We love you Brighton" and "Albion Albion".
Must have had almost 100 people shake our hands.
Then finally on way home managed to get on 606 and started ball rolling on problem with Falmer and the need for people to wake up to the Racecourse fiasco.

Now just got in and knackered, need to deflate ego and need some food. Will post a more considered piece later and put up pix tomorrow.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Roll call at Donny:

Rod Thomas
The Northstander
OTLW
Mrs OTLW

all with Wrexham fans

Yorkshire Seagull
Highfields Seagull (we think)

with Donny fans

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: well done the lot of you

marvellous scenes , still going up there in january ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well done OTLW. I don't think "Marvellous Scenes" does it justice. The Albion fans there today did Brighton & Hove Albion proud IMHO. Well Done. Hopefully the national media will start taking an intrest now. :clap:

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
It was great to meet you all today. Glad you had a good day.
Got a couple of great pics of us all.
Don't know how to put on net. (coming from darkest wales not sure on all this IT stuff !!)
If you want them can e mail ?

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
It was great to meet you all today. Glad you had a good day.
Got a couple of great pics of us all.
Don't know how to put on net. (coming from darkest wales not sure on all this IT stuff !!)
If you want them can e mail ?

FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

PM it to me and I'll try and post it

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Well done everyone.

If enough fans of enough clubs act in this way - then something will eventually change.

:clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Picture sent by Glyndwr red wxmfc

Doncaster011.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Doncaster012.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Doncaster016.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If anyone wants these photos please PM me your mail address

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Great pix and great to meet you all - just realised I seriously need to lose weight!!!!!!

Was an ace day ... the welcome was tremendous and something that will stay with us for a long long time.

The recognition from the players at the end was also very special.

Thanks too to Cheshire Seagull (Al Bion) for texting and keeping us up to date with action at Pallookaville. When we scored the four of us went berserk ... it seemed to prompt Wrexham into song. There were some very witty songs and I will need tp recall them all.

If it's okay with you guys I will post a full report with pix tomorrow as absolutely knackered now and finding it hard to keep awake.

Wrexham and Donny you were brilliant!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Eddie the Seagull said:
Well done everyone.

If enough fans of enough clubs act in this way - then something will eventually change.

:clap2:

Totally agree.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:clap: :clap: proud to be a fan of such a great club and to be able to give back some of the support that we received from other clubs in our dark days.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
On the Left Wing said:
just realised I seriously need to lose weight!!!!!!

Hey don't worry Nic - I've got one of those shirts and have the same problem - it's because of an excess amount of fabric used in the manufacture which they put round the midriff to GIVE THE IMPRESSION that the wearer is slightly overweight. Nothing to worry about at all mate!!!!

Seriously though, you obviously had a quality day surrounded by genuine football fans.

Brilliant stuff

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here