Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvellous demonstrative scenes

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I was at Manchester town hall last night for the North-west regional count. There was a bit of mild protesting going on outside... BNP supporters and anti-fascist protestors shouting at each other.

A group of people with a big England flag arrived round the corner, which got the BNP very excited. They started chanting Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land etc etc.

The England flag people joined in for five seconds, until they realised what was going on. They then joined the anti-fascist crew and started shouting more abuse at the BNP!

:clap2:

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent. Another victory in our battle to make our flag representative of ALL the country.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's good news TCOPB, make sure the scum know how they're regarded by true football supporters.

BTW, how do the BNP shout for England? Is that the England team with James, King, Cole, Campbell and Vassell in it? Or is there another team that we don't know about?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan said:
That's good news TCOPB, make sure the scum know how they're regarded by true football supporters.

BTW, how do the BNP shout for England? Is that the England team with James, King, Cole, Campbell and Vassell in it? Or is there another team that we don't know about?
I know Gwylan, I've asked this before. There are some BNP supporters on here and this question completely throws them.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Gwylan said:

I was rather hoping one of them would score. I was planning to ask that question of Nick Griffin, had he been elected.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
fatbadger said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I thought they were the British National Party?
Indeed. But like with the NF and the Union flag before them the far right have been trying to rally under the English flag. They want to claim it for themselves so that it becomes a symbol of xenophobic, narrow-minded, white England. We won't let them.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Brovian said:
There are some BNP supporters on here and this question completely throws them.

Really? I'm genuinely shocked by this. Do they admit it to it on here?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
UKIP are just as racist as the BNP. The only reason they have done so well in european elections is because they a) offer a different option none of the top three would give (due to its incredibale naivety) and b) they have a few half rate 'celebs' on board...and c) because people simply want to scare the top three parties into getting their arse into gear.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Biscuit said:
UKIP are just as racist as the BNP. The only reason they have done so well in european elections is because they a) offer a different option none of the top three would give (due to its incredibale naivety) and b) they have a few half rate 'celebs' on board...and c) because people simply want to scare the top three parties into getting their arse into gear.

so how has ukip become racist ?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
crasher said:
Really? I'm genuinely shocked by this. Do they admit it to it on here?
At least one poster has come out and said they're a BNP supporter. I won't name him (even though I don't think he posts here anymore)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brovian said:
At least one poster has come out and said they're a BNP supporter. I won't name him (even though I don't think he posts here anymore)
He does actually, just with a different name.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
fatbadger said:
Not 'become' - it IS racist.

Their immigration policy is indistinguishable from the BNP's. Kilroy-Silk has disowned it.

dont seem to remember reading that .. must be off a different hynm sheet !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here