Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martot - not good enough

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He does look poor at times.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
needs time to adjust to the english game - still doestn excuse the fact that one of our best attacking players in robinson is sat on the bench

he HAS to start at swansea

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
needs time to adjust to the english game - still doestn excuse the fact that one of our best attacking players in robinson is sat on the bench

he HAS to start at swansea

We are VERY weak in that position.

I want Robinson to impress, but, he rarely does. If things are not going his way, he drops out of the game very quickly.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
But at least he's in the game to start with.

I'm not Robinsons greatest fan he seems to be flying when he gets on the pitch.If I was him I'd be very dissapointed at not starting the last 2 games especially at being replaced by Martot ,who, other than the goal against Millwall ,has done virtually nothing of any note. I see Martot as this seasons Nick Ward - a waste of a shirt.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
But at least he's in the game to start with.

. I see Martot as this seasons Nick Ward - a waste of a shirt.

At this moment there's probably a few other that fall into the catergory..why can't they play for 70 mins even and not the 30-45 mins we are getting at the mo...it must be the preparation..we need to give the red bull or something so they come out fighting :angry::angry:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I agree about Martot and Richards. The only one of our recent signings that has looked ok is O'calaghan. I suppose they need more time and im prepared to give them that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I agree about Martot and Richards. The only one of our recent signings that has looked ok is O'calaghan. I suppose they need more time and im prepared to give them that.

You have no choice.Ones here untill xmas and the other for a month

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
Completely agree...Same as that Shearer bloke who used to play for Southampton, Blackburn & NEwcastle.

He didn't score til his 12th game - what a load of crap...Glad we didn't try to sign him!

:thud:

or that teves fella, how long it take for him to score for west ham?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Undecided about Martot. Richards was TERRIBLE on Saturday. I'll give him the benefit once, but one more game like that and he can go home, now.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
.....but in the reserves, surely.

Match-day is not the time to be working players into the squad.

whats the point in loaning someone only to stick them in the reserves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here