Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Perry

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Perry has been instrumental in the development of our club. From the time of recieving the all-important 1% share, through years of planning battles and into our new home. Dick Knight and Tony Bloom have been legends, however I can't help but think that Perry has been the workhorse that has turned their money, drive and leadership into our new home.

I got to sit in the directors box at the Walsall game (courtesy of a sponsor, who is also a friend), and you could not have seen a happier man than Perry when the final whistle went.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I often read about so-called wonder Chief Execs who are hailed in the business community. From what I've seen of Martin Perry he deserves to have his own dedicated supplement in the Financial Times. Possibly without realising it, he is a superb example of how to lead - quietly delivering an immensely challenging project with drive, good-humour, intelligence, political nous, and, above all, enthusiasm!

Maybe if he reads this post he will change his mind about NSC lol

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I f***ing DON'T like him, in FACT some days I wake up HATING him more than Dick Tight and that ANNOYS me. If he HAD spent MORE time building Falmer instead of BEING Dick Tights LAPDOG the new ground would have BEEN built YEARS ago.

DICK TIGHT OUT

POODLE PERRY OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:mad::mad::mad:

yawn

(and yes, don't worry i 'get it')

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Having worked closely with both Knight and Perry I'm of the view that they were both as equally important in us getting to this point. They both have their strengths and weaknesses and they complimented each other in delivering. There were many times when run ins with bodies or obstacles needed the political knoweldge and practical detail of one and the shmoozing visionary ability of the other.

I'm sure that TB probably thinks the same and again and a similar relationship exists.

In my view take any one of the three out of the equation and the end result would have been a lot lot worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here