Chandlers Ford
Incredible that the same genes that produced THIS;

..also produced THIS;

Suzi-perry.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why was Constantinople renamed Istanbul, and do you still consider this city to truley be "the gateway to the East", given the economic globalisation that has inevitably transposed since it was bestowed with this questionable moniker ?

Martin,
Is the Club looking to encourage and enable supporters to invest in the Falmer stadium itself and/or the Community Stadium Company? If so, can you give an information, however provisional, on how you see the fans might do this?
From a personal perspective my father, who was a lifelong supporter until he died in 2003, left me a small legacy to specifically invest in a new stadium as I see fit "should it ever be built" (his words btw).
Thanks.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Has this turned into ask TLO? Someone asks a sensible question about the family stand and Mr Knowitall has to reply, why not just stick it to Perry and let him be the judge?

My question would have to be: How can it be wrong to smoke pot, since God gave us every seed producing plant to do with as we see fit?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Has this turned into ask TLO? Someone asks a sensible question about the family stand and Mr Knowitall has to reply, why not just stick it to Perry and let him be the judge?

My question would have to be: How can it be wrong to smoke pot, since God gave us every seed producing plant to do with as we see fit?

Ah, the intellectual colossus speaks.

You really don't help yourself sometimes, do you?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Just a reminder to post your questions for Martin Perry tomorrow.

Of course if you want to raise a question to be discussed on the show which is not related to Martin and more general we will discuss it also.

Cheers

Jonny

Martin,
The most recent set of published Club accounts/financial statements (for 2006/7) indicate that the Albion recorded a loss of £2.8M and the total cost of the Falmer project to the club (ie to June 2007) was £3.6M; these figures were also reported in the Argus in May of this year.
Since the stadium will not be owned by the Albion but by a separate company, will the club be able to recover these, and any subsequent Falmer project costs incurred, from the Community Stadium Company (eg as cash, by taking a shareholding in the CSC, etc)?
Thanks again.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Is it normal in the business world for someone to keep their job despite not delivering on a project more than a decade later?

where I work, that type of performance will get you promoted.

Anyhow, my question. The price of steel is going through the roof. The Chinese have a fixed price for all iron ore coming out of Australia next year at record prices and there is no sign of this trend stopping. How much has the costs of steel risen since the initial estimate? (I'm sure I don't need to ask if this has been factored into the revised costs). Thankyou please.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Is it normal in the business world for someone to keep their job despite not delivering on a project more than a decade later?

I assume that you've been in a coma for the last 10 years . And now you're awake I suggest you browse through the 100+ documents in the last 'housekeeping' planning application (which were after all fairly minor changes). You might gain an insight into just how many hoops MP and his team have had to jump through over the years and not come up with a brainless comment like that.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Dear Martin, is there any point asking Ken Brown anything given he never even acknowledges letters or emails? Do you think that's good customer service in light of falling attendances year on year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here