Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Perry on the Albion Roar - Saturday - Post your questions

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Albion chief executive Martin Perry will be coming into the radio studio this week to talk about all things Falmer.

So you have any questions or comments for us to discuss with Martin on the show please put them on this thread or email us at thealbionroar@yahoo.co.uk

We will have another fan's Goldstone memories featured on the show, the next installment of On this day (from Dan Tester's book) and the usual banter.

Cheers

Jonny

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If its possible and it has been proven to work,as the family stand is sold out on saturday,why cant the club do it for all the home games,rather than have a half empty ground? these kids that get in for free now are falmers future paying customers. :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If its possible and it has been proven to work,as the family stand is sold out on saturday,why cant the club do it for all the home games,rather than have a half empty ground? these kids that get in for free now are falmers future paying customers. :thumbsup:

Can I just butt in and say that I suspect the answer he will give is 'ask Ken Brown'.

Martin Perry deals pretty much exclusively with the Falmer project these days.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Albion chief executive Martin Perry will be coming into the radio studio this week to talk about all things Falmer.

Not just that. When he asked what we wanted to talk about, I listed the agenda as...

1. What does he think of Micky Adams' use of Adam Virgo in so many playing positions?

2. Colin Hawkins - wha...?

3. Some archeological bog just north of Woodingdean

However, I guess he might mainly stick to number 3. :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will the stewards at Falmer be facing the crowd and doing their job instead of watching the match and getting paid for doing nothing at the same time ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So its just a ask Martin Perry about Falmer thingy? ok ile rephrase the original Question,Martin dont you think that to fill falmer you are going to have to attract the thousands of kids that the club have lost to sky tv ect,wouldnt it make financial sense to expand the family day tickets to every home match until falmer opens.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why was Dean Wilkins sacked? Was it because of 'Hammondgate' or because 'somebody' thought Adams was the man to bring the crowds back?

(Both reasons have been aired on here. It would be nice to know the real reason).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here