Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
No more poodle then Ernest?

:clap2:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I just caught the end of MP on the radio as it takes me ages to get back to the car, what was the jist of what he said?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Stinky Kat said:
I just caught the end of MP on the radio as it takes me ages to get back to the car, what was the jist of what he said?

He gave LDC a real slagging for trying to do their best to destroy our club and wasting taxpayers money. I felt really sorry for the guy yesterday. He sounded so wound up and pissed off. He's done more for this club than most of us could ever dream of and has pretty much been kicked at every turn. He's a legend for sticking with it :clap2:

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
cheers. good on him for showing some passion, wish I had heard it all.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
One Martin Perry, there's only one Martin Perry, one Martin Perry, there's only one Martin Perry:clap: :clap2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
Keep showing the passion you showed on the phone in yesterday and we WILL get Falmer

Martin Perry :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Agree 100% this is the first time that I have ever heard anything really positive that I agreed with. Well done Martin!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
By the time I got back to Mithras House I'd missed his rant. Hope we at least get to see a transcript in the next few days.

Well done Martin, but watch the blood pressure, please!

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
so the fat pig has a hissy fit........... whoopeydo. He seesm to be trying to out do Mr Morris with attention seeking! Save this sort of thing for the enquiry MP. That's where we want you to concentrate your energy. Not trying to impress us that you are a tad pissed off with all this. We all are. :shootself

Join the club.:angry:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Taylors Dummy said:
so the fat pig has a hissy fit........... whoopeydo. He seesm to be trying to out do Mr Morris with attention seeking! Save this sort of thing for the enquiry MP. That's where we want you to concentrate your energy. Not trying to impress us that you are a tad pissed off with all this. We all are. :shootself

Join the club.:angry:
Yeah whatever.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here