Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marriage, Six months and 1 night the choice is yours

If you could pick a woman to spend the rest of your life with, or the next six months or a one night stand with who would you pick?

Lifetime = Susan Sarandon bright, politically interesting and a fox!
Six Months = Angelina Joelie – for a wild six months, but no longer as she is mad
one night stand = Madonna because she is filth

Obviously, lady NSC'ers pick your men

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
lifetime: Natalie Portman (she's lovely, grow old together)
6 Months: Helen Hunt (Would get fed up with the press intrusions)
1 night: Lucy Pinder (just to explain to the wife what sex should be about:p )

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Marry - Liz McLarnon (Atomic Kitten)
Six Month Fling - Cheryl Tweedy
One Night Bed Buster - Angelina Jolie

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
One night stand - Christina Aguilera. Filthy as you like and would blatantly do absolutely anything you wanted.

CHRISTINA%20AGUILERA%20036.jpg

Six months - Angelina Jolie. Was a toss up between her and my Marriage lady. She'd only get 6 months because she might go completely bonkers at any point but I reckon the ride you'd get for 6 months would be a right laugh. Plus she's f***ing fit.

Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Marriage - Natalie Imbruglia. Absolutely incredible. She's gorgeous and seems like a well nice person, plus you could move to Australia and live the last few years of your life together in a little house by the sea.

natalie_imbruglia_03.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
kalinski said:
Natalie Imbruglia can't believe i forgot her!!!! can i change?

Too late she's just married Chappers!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Marry: Barry from Eastenders. He's well gullible and i'd totally take his money and maybe throw him down a Scottish mountain whilst making love to the more exciting, sexy Paul, who has now disappeared, but might be back.
6 months: Queen Elizabeth. For obvious reasons.
One night stand: Oprah Winfrey.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Marriage - my girlfriend

6 months - my girlfriend on a World cruise with money to burn

1 night - my girlfriend, her best friend, several bottles of Champers, a load of Columbian Grade A disco-shit, bottles of poppers, various toys and uniforms and a high resolution handycam.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ONE NIGHT: Nadine Coyle from Girls Aloud.
Couldn't take the B-list celebrity media hype that would go with a relationship, but she so needs a good seeing-to.
[Close runner-up: Maria Sharapova. At 17 she's possibly still a virgin, and has legs up to here. But the lack of English conversation and relentless tennis practice would preclude anything more than deflowering.]

SIX MONTHS: Holly Willoughby, who presents Ministry of Mayhem on Saturday Kids TV.
Looks like she'd be fun to spend time with, probably filthy in bed, and she's a Brighton girl as well.
[Close runner-up: Nadine Coyle from Girls Aloud. It's no good. Having had that one night, I have to have more.]

MARRY: Kym Valentine, who plays Libby in Neighbours.
Not one of my all time fantasies (hello Nadine) and means I miss out on some of the more obvious choices (Kylie etc), but... I figure she'd leave Neighbours for me, is about the right age to start a family and we could live happily ever after in Australia without all that "B-list celebrity media hype".
[Close runner-up. Don't get one. Marriage is for life.]

(Query: not that she'd ever be anywhere near my list, but do people who pick J-Lo as their marry option get another nomination on top of that, seeing as her marriages generally last less than six months?)

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Marry - my wife
6 months - my wife
1 night - my mother-outlaw, just to finish the old witch off.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Marry - Orlando Bloom, because he's gorgeous, talented, rich and, well, gorgeous really

Orlando%20Bloom.jpg

6 months - Brad Pitt, because he's gorgeous, seems like a sweet guy, but he'll run off with Angelina Joli once MAX has finished with her

Brad%20Pitt%20Chest.jpg

One Night Stand - Johnny Wilkinson, he's strong, has a beautiful smile, but is quite short so it wouldnt work in a going out shopping way that anything more than a night relationship needs.

Sp0176-JonnyWilkinson-Boots-F.jpg

Last edited:

Meade's_Ball said:
Marry: Barry from Eastenders. He's well gullible and i'd totally take his money and maybe throw him down a Scottish mountain whilst making love to the more exciting, sexy Paul, who has now disappeared, but might be back.

You really are on fire today

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Hungry Joe said:
Marriage - my girlfriend

6 months - my girlfriend on a World cruise with money to burn

1 night - my girlfriend, her best friend, several bottles of Champers, a load of Columbian Grade A disco-shit, bottles of poppers, various toys and uniforms and a high resolution handycam.

ahhhhhh how sweet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here