Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So wrong, but so right :cool::eek::D

marmite%20chocolate.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had some for Xmas and saving it for later.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
absolutely vile glad i didnt recieve it for xmas

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Got some for Mrs Sock of Poskett - hasn't been opened yet. Stocked in Waitrose, if memory serves.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
It's bloody lovely, been around a few months now, but it's availability seems to come and go. Robert Dyas, of all places, sell it! On the counter on the ground floor, £2.99 a bar or two for a fiver. It's the BESTEST choclit EVER.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It's bloody lovely, been around a few months now, but it's availability seems to come and go. Robert Dyas, of all places, sell it! On the counter on the ground floor, £2.99 a bar or two for a fiver. It's the BESTEST choclit EVER.
Actually you're right, it was Robert Dyas - clearly considered more of a household product than a foodstuff :)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Love both. Together it breaks the rule of love it or hate it as was ok but not nearly as good as either seperately. Give me marmite on toast with some choc squares to follow any day. Good gimmick though

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gets my vote, lovely stuff

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It has great potential but it is rank. It's way too sweet and has a really horrible oily buttery aftertaste. I think it would work better with dark chocolate.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Was given a jar of Guinness-flavoured Marmite a year ago, they did a special run about 2008 and someone put a jar aside.

I can't stand Guinness but the Marmite with the flavour is delish.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It has great potential but it is rank. It's way too sweet and has a really horrible oily buttery aftertaste. I think it would work better with dark chocolate.

Actually I thought it was a bit too salty!! But agree probably better with dark chocolate old chap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Actually I thought it was a bit too salty!! But agree probably better with dark chocolate old chap.

I'm tempted to make some dark marmite chocolate myself. That rock solid Green and Blacks dark cooking chocolate with a liberal dollop of Marmite could be a winner.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was given a jar of Guinness-flavoured Marmite a year ago, they did a special run about 2008 and someone put a jar aside.

I can't stand Guinness but the Marmite with the flavour is delish.

They did a champagne Marmite for valentines day a few years back. This is the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here