Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marlon King GUILTY

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The bloke has a long track record of assault, clearly he has a seriously large ego, I wonder if he knows Leon Knight ? I have no sympathy and he got probably less than he deserves. However, with good behaviour he'll be out and ready for next season when some League One club will pick him up no doubt.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The sky sports report was just a catalogue of all the trouble he's been in in the past which I'd never really noticed before. All in all he's sounds like a total idiot.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
To be fair Wigan can hardly sack a player for an alleged incident. Innocent until proven guilty after all. They have done the right thing in this case. Once proven guilty immediately terminate his contract, Whelan's choice of words may be could have been better but his actions were beyond reproach.

They signed him though. I don't know the dates but he had previous assault charges.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Also he got done for having a stolen bmw or something, clearly has an attitude problem and would have ended up in clink if he was not a football player, another wasted talent shame, what we would give to have the oppertunity & skills he has been given.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If it had been Marlon Harewood, he would have been done for assaulting the person standing next to the woman he was trying to hit!

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
He was celebrating his wife's pregnancy! What a grade A twat.

King was celebrating two occasions - his wife's latest pregnancy and the scoring of a winning goal - with a night out in the West End.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm a millionaire."

The court heard she replied: "I don't care who you are; take your millionaire-self away from our table."

He groped the woman and she told him: "Don't do that, it's not nice. Don't touch me."

King was warned off her again but he continued to stroke the woman's hair and then told her she was not in his league, the court heard.

After she pushed him in the chest, King lost his temper and a moment of "completely gratuitous violence" led to him "smashing" the victim to the floor, jurors were told.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here