The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This one looks good, not too busy, classic simple colours

bradford-city-09-10-surridge-kits.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
if it is true we have one more year with errea (I am assuming this means the 2010-11 season is the last), I can see a situation where we change sponsors next season (so 3 new Errea shirts) and then first season in Falmer we change kit suppliers meaning another 3 new shirts. This would be 10 different shirts to buy in 4 years, even Man U cant beat that :)

I dont mind the new shirt but agreed there are better designs in the Errea catalogue, but saying that it looks like ours is a bespoke design again, its not quite the same as the one in the catalogue

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No stripes at the back = 0/10

I would quite like a shirt akin to the South American clubs. Groovy designs, mostly, with plenty of sponsors all over the shop. Or at the different end of the spectrum, a shirt with zero sponsors and a classic striped design.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
if it is true we have one more year with errea (I am assuming this means the 2010-11 season is the last), I can see a situation where we change sponsors next season (so 3 new Errea shirts) and then first season in Falmer we change kit suppliers meaning another 3 new shirts. This would be 10 different shirts to buy in 4 years, even Man U cant beat that :)

I think the club wouldn't do that - I'd guess it'd be 2,1,2,1 - hopefully without clashing with any other teams kits but that could be wishful thinking

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I'd hope that if the sponsor changes for the last year of the Errea deal, they'd just hold on to the non-life expired shirts (or would it just be shirt, this new one?) and put the new sponsor logo on.

Not sure theres a precedent in the League for not gouging fans for as much as possible on kit changes; but I've Finn Harps shirts from two seasons in a row with different sponsors on an otherwise identical shirt; and going further back, indentical shirts with the same sponsor and a revised crest!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It would look good on Mendoza tho.

*gay*

OMG u r like soooo whel ghey

He's gonna buy TWO.

One for himself, and one for his mirror.

and one for the professional look a likey I have to cope with the media whoring duties

I quite like the kit, but its not brilliant. The material is mental, it makes water turn into beads and roll off the shirt.

As for the design, now Dick Knight has left the club, will we see an improvement in kits from next season, as he was the one that designed/chose them in his time as chairman.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
whilst I agree straightforward stripes down the front would be FAR better, from some of the photos the swoosh doesn't seem that prominent and the rest of the shirt looks great. I would want to see one in the 'flesh' before buying one but do love the black and red combo.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
4/10 from me.
8/10 from my boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here