Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Wright talks about his time with BHA

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
No hard feelings, although he started the majority of pre-season games and both Walsall and Brentford. Felt he could have been a good player but never mind, let's see what he can do against Jake Wright (or Adam El-Abd) on Saturday.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
[He hasn't overly impressed so far and he will be vital to us now as our other right winger has been suspended and is facing criminal charges after allegedly hitting someone over the head with a bottle on a night out :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

so who is the one facing criminal charges then ???

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
is it just me who thinks this guy is a total prick!

he was at the club just over 2 months over the summer and he cites lack of opportunity and a bit of competition as a reason to leave.

what a joke. don't care how good or bad this guy is, he is obviously a total bottler and the kind of personality we're better rid of.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"It's always nice to play against one of your former teams and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully we can pick up another three points at home," said Wright.

What a prick. Former club? Hardly!

Any player who gets unsettled just because his club buys another player in the same position is a twat. There's 46 matches in the season, and wingers are THE most likely players to be involved in substitutions, so he would have got plenty of gametime with some application.

It's a shame we don't have Charlie Oatway or Danny Cullip in the side - they'll have dealt with this dipshit in the appropriate manner.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I don't think he was being out of order, he hasn't slagged us off at all, just said that he wasn't enjoying it here and didn't think he'd much of a chance when we'd forked out £200k on a player in his position.

He will score though tomorrow - we all know that!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here