Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee playing tonight: Celtic Vs Liverpool!!??

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Is Magoo actually there? The only mention I've seen of him so far, was as a sub when they showed the line ups at the beginning.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
is MM on the bench?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Read this morning that he got the hump he didn't play and stormed out of the ground and was seen speeding towards the border.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They should have played him at left back. See how he likes it.

jakes right boot said:
Has it ben considered that other players didn't like the player who left?
That could also be the reason that they wanted to leave?

Have you considered that he would have made it public knowledge, since he WAS so open to the press when there were any problems in the dressing room or between him and a player?

I have a sneaking suspicion he might just have shared the info, if not during, then certainly afterwards.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
NMH said:
Have you considered that he would have made it public knowledge, since he WAS so open to the press when there were any problems in the dressing room or between him and a player?

I have a sneaking suspicion he might just have shared the info, if not during, then certainly afterwards.

Actually I don't think he would. To sell the club you need to promote a certain team spirit, if you're going public with this all the time who is going to fancy coming to a club where the public knows which players hate other players. It is better to keep it inhouse and deflect any grievances onto the manager instead.

Having spoken to a player during this period and seen how very briefly they gave a look of disgust when mentioning another player's name I'd suggest the original comment may have had a ring of truth to it.

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Hiney said:
He was due to be in the starting line-up but got hurt when he threw himself off the coach on the way to the game

I watched some of the game, saw he was listed on the subs bench, but didn't see him at all!!!

DRINKING PINTS OF WHISKY, MARK MgGHEE, MARK MgGHEE!!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here