Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mark mcghee personal income

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
blockhseagull said:
Yeah but he has a contract !!!

Also if you leave your job the company you go and work for wouldn't have to pay your current employer compensation

That's football

If I was a contract programmer that did not perform I could have my contract terminated WITHOUT a payout.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
So anyone on more than minimum wage is overpaid? Are you a communist

no, i am not saying that anyone paid more than the minimum wage is overpaid.i am on more than the national average.i earn it and i am in manufacturing and create wealth.

i just think your role is a waste of the world's resources,and certainly not worth more than minimum wage.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lammy said:
If I was a contract programmer that did not perform I could have my contract terminated WITHOUT a payout.

Point is his actual employer (who are the BHA board of directors) are satisfied with his work and you as the consumer have no recourse but to spend your hard earned elsewhere.

I'm not happy as a consumer with the way that some of the people who's services I use but by the same token I don't actually pay their wages and have no right to know what they earn.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
northstandnorth said:
So anyone on more than minimum wage is overpaid? Are you a communist

no, i am not saying that anyone paid more than the minimum wage is overpaid.i am on more than the national average.i earn it and i am in manufacturing and create wealth.

i just think your role is a waste of the world's resources,and certainly not worth more than minimum wage.

Ahh now THIS is a more interesting discussion!

Define "create wealth" ?

Do you mean for this country?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
actually yes.
u/k manufacturing< 95%export.established u/k owned multi national.major shareholders largely u/k institutions(short term?)

build stuff for 4000 gets sold with a list price(heavy discounts are given to the right customer)of 34000pound .contribution averages at 70%

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
northstandnorth said:
actually yes.
u/k manufacturing< 95%export.established u/k owned multi national.major shareholders largely u/k institutions(short term?)

build stuff for 4000 gets sold with a list price(heavy discounts are given to the right customer)of 34000pound .contribution averages at 70%

Well given that my entire wage packet each month is provided from a US account. Every penny I earn boosts our economy.

:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lammy said:
Well given that my entire wage packet each month is provided from a US account. Every penny I earn boosts our economy.

:p

Ah, that means he works for Amex, its a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
bhaexpress said:
Ah, that means he works for Amex, its a dirty job but someone has to do it.

No it doesn't.

There is more than one company in America. Not all of them have "American" in the title.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lammy said:

Bullshit. It is impossible now to sack somebody just for being shit at their job. In such cases a severence agreement is always reached. You can only sack somebody if they are willfully negligent or in breach of company rules. Scan the bit in your contract that says you have to be really good at your job at all times, or you're sacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here