Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee is one year old

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a year to the day that Mark Mcghee was appointed manager!

Happy Birthday Mark

Pints of whiskey all round...

:drink:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lets hope we get a good birthday present for him on Saturday then..

A point would be nice.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
A very good first year it has been too.

I'll drink to that and many more....

:drink:

I wasnt sure at first but the man has has done well and seems to be getting better and better
he says it how he see's it - even when its not good - no bullshit - I like that:clap:

larus

The Auditor said:
I wasnt sure at first but the man has has done well and seems to be getting better and better
he says it how he see's it - even when its not good - no bullshit - I like that:clap:

Yeah, no hype, no moaning, just gets on with it.

Always looks for the positive, even when we were stuffed by Wigan.

Got to say, he's impressed me with how he's got the team playing. Even Leon seems to be more motivated of late.

Cheers MM :drink:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Well done MM. :clap: .:clap: .:clap:
He's done a great job and it looks as if he might stay for a while...but then again i would hate to tempt fate

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
And what a year.

12 months ago we were looking forward to Peterborough and here we are going to Sunderland having already beaten Forest Leicester and Leeds and another cup in the trophy room.

We MUST get a positive answer on Falmer to make sure we keep him at the end of the season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Here's to the next one.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here