Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McCammon

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mark McCammon

The Large One said:
There does seem to be a misty-eyed rose-tined retrospective view of Dan Harding on this board. Am I really the only person who thought that he was a liability-laden, AWOL-prone donkey at left-back? Am I the only person who thought that we fleeced Leeds United good and proper?

Blimey.

Nope I do to!!! Im glad that we got so much £££. Looking forward to him being ROASTED if Leeds make it to the Prem.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Dr Bandler said:
For all his failings I would rather have McCammon at the moment than CKR, who is absolutely useless. McCammon can pressurise big defenders like Shittu (remember the home game v QPR) and win balls in the air to keep momentum moving. At the moment the ball goes to CKR and its the end of the movement - that is why the midfield do not have the confidence to get forward. And I dont believe CKR will be much better in Div1.

So if the ball dropped in the area who would you rather have on the end of it? McCammon and CKR?

Have you ever seen McCammon shot? :lolol:

The way were are playing at the moment (ie Hoof) isn't helping Colin. If we play the ball into his feet or get down this wings i'm sure he would score more.

E

enigma

Dr Bandler said:
For all his failings I would rather have McCammon at the moment than CKR, who is absolutely useless. McCammon can pressurise big defenders like Shittu (remember the home game v QPR) and win balls in the air to keep momentum moving. At the moment the ball goes to CKR and its the end of the movement - that is why the midfield do not have the confidence to get forward. And I dont believe CKR will be much better in Div1.

I think CKR just needs a decent target man to play off, he's a second striker rather than a main striker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I will say one thing in defence of Trolley. When he criticized the service the strikers are getting he was spot on.

Also am I the only one thinking since Leon left we have lost our "cutting edge" not that we had that much to begin with of course! But I feel he was our most creative player.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If McGammon was still here I am sure he would be as SHIT as he always was. The only thing that might have been any different on Saturday with him in the side would that we would have been worse.

I'd rather Gatting, Robinson or even McPhee got the chance of a (deserved) win bonus than that lazy useless pile of steaming turd.

Anyway, brizzie will suit him just fine, nice and close to the lazy bankrupt for nights out on the 'town' too, maybe they wont have to get new business cards made up after all:jester:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Yes but who was it against ? Gillingham, my Gran could score against them (and she's been dead for 12 years)

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

The Large One said:
There does seem to be a misty-eyed rose-tined retrospective view of Dan Harding on this board. Am I really the only person who thought that he was a liability-laden, AWOL-prone donkey at left-back? Am I the only person who thought that we fleeced Leeds United good and proper?

Blimey.

No Al, I think you will find it just makes ammunition to throw at MM, however shit some of the players may be. It's the easy option.

We fleeced Leeds good and proper, make no mistake.

:smokin: :smokin:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

The Large One said:

Blimey.

I think the same, In my opinion Lynch is a much better LB, We have a good young strike pairing aswell in Gatting and CKR.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Have you actually seen his goal on Saturday? He's jumped in the air facing the WRONG WAY. The ball has hit the back of his neck and looped into the net.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Here come the Belgians!!! HA HA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAAA :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I think that there is plenty of milegage in this. Maybe we could field Trolley IN A Trolley for some more Jeux Sans Frontiers!!!!
Stuart Hall: And as husshhh descends upon Withdean, the gladiators waiting to take their charges, and the fair maidens of Kemp Town shave their beards, the crowd begins to get ready FOR ROUND FOUR OF IT'S A KNOCKOUT 2006.

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Eddie Waring: Errarrarrar arrggh, here's comes arrgh Mark McCammon running up the wing, and OOH NO HE'S arrrarrr FALLEN OVEERRRR. He takes a shot, and AAARRARR it's an UP AND UNDERRRR. Well, oh dear, he's missed arragain. Oooh dear.

Stuart Hall: As the crowd once again goes quiet.Arthur, Sir Arthur of Ellis, he who has the scores. Tell us what madness ensued.

Arthur Ellis: Well, Mark McGhee played McCammon - The Joker - so it doubles it up to six. Six points to Withdean.

Stuart Hall: SIX POINTS TO WITHDEAN!

Arthur Ellis: Crystal Palace two points.

Stuart Hall: TWO POINTS TO CRYSTAL PALACE!

Arthur Ellis: No. I meant Palace will only two points next season if they go up this year.

Stuart Hall: I used to play for them, you know Arthur.

Arthur Ellis: Precisely. And Lewes played Ann de Vecchi, but she didn't tell anyone that she was going to make any challenge today, so she gets disqualified. And bloody good riddance. So no points to Lewes.

Stuart Hall: Oooh, so harsh, Sir Arthur. So harsh. But fair. So what happens now?

Arthur Ellis: Well, Lewes lost, but as they won't accept defeat, they go on to Europe to fight everyone else.

IT'S A KNOCKOUT MUSIC BLARES OUT. STUART HALL COLLAPSES FROM WHEEZING. MARK MCCAMMON SEEN LOLLOPING BACKWARDS TOWARDS THE NATURE RESERVE.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Timbo said:
Have you actually seen his goal on Saturday? He's jumped in the air facing the WRONG WAY. The ball has hit the back of his neck and looped into the net.

Just KNEW somebody was going to post something like that :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mark McCammon

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Nope I do to!!! Im glad that we got so much £££. Looking forward to him being ROASTED if Leeds make it to the Prem.

yep...he'll be being 'roasted' in the Prem and we will be in Divison 1.

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here