Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McCammon

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
six_yard_punisha said:
I love the way you assume that I wasn't. You obviously feel sure that you're a better fan than most others. But this is clearly not the case - 90% of your posts are diatribes against the club.

You may pay your money - but I can't see how you entirely 'support' Brighton and Hove Albion.

I support the team 1000000%

I don't support Knight and Perry but after listening to Perry on the phone in I'm changing my mind about him

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
happily he made me eat my words 2! well done 2 the big man and so close 2 a hatrick :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

where all these mccammon supporters have come from is a mystery 2 me

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
six_yard_punisha said:
I love the way you assume that I wasn't. You obviously feel sure that you're a better fan than most others. But this is clearly not the case - 90% of your posts are diatribes against the club.

You may pay your money - but I can't see how you entirely 'support' Brighton and Hove Albion.

Just because your some Dick Knight sychophant who doesn't like anyone questioning how the club is run and Ernest isn't up his arse like you. You would have been alot of use when Archer was about eh? Or were you still in nappies then! Go back to watching stars in their eyes and tossing off cos you get a glimpse of Kar Deeleys legs.:rolleyes:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Taylors Dummy said:
Just because your some Dick Knight sychophant who doesn't like anyone questioning how the club is run and Ernest isn't up his arse like you. You would have been alot of use when Archer was about eh? Or were you still in nappies then! Go back to watching stars in their eyes and tossing off cos you get a glimpse of Kar Deeleys legs.:rolleyes:

That's right I've never been up anybodys arse

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
That's right I've never been up anybodys arse

??? Are you sure

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Taylors Dummy said:

:lolol: What a superbly intelligent post. You are so right - Dick Knight is just like Bill Archer, isn't he?

I have nothing against questioning the way the club is run, but I often think Ernest takes it too far and ignores facts to stay consistent with his anti-Knight/Perry stance (although fair play to him about his comments on Perry in another thread.)

Not sure why you think I would be 'in nappies' during Archer's tenure as chairman. or why you think I should go back to tossing off to Kar Deeley (?) Maybe it's because you're a f***ing self-righteous, self-important, ignorant little jerkwad.

Maybe.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think Richie should be given his own forum to slag off players if they are going to come out and score 2 goals for us in their very next game :lolol:

Well done Richie for admitting you may be wrong. ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought this was Richie's own website.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Taylors Dummy said:
I hope he chokes on it.:eek:

How pleasant of you.

I still do not think McCammon is a great signing but if he plays like yesterday and continues getting better then he is ok by me.

Just for the record all those who seem to think I sit at games slagging of McCammon and shouting abuse at him, I dont.

Yesterday I actually had an argument with someone in the stand because they were slagging him off before he had scored.

At games I get behind whoever is playing 100 percent whether I think they are good or not.

One question for London Irish though, as I was going to get the blame for McCammon playing badly, can I also have the praise for him playing well?

McCammon being spurred on by criticism on NSC far more realistic then fans of other teams realising we are split over the big man and creating a song to widen this divide.

;)

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I thought he played very well and wish him a long and sucessful albion career

i just wish mccammon had scored the 1st or last goal.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:

McCammon being spurred on by criticism on NSC

That seems to be an argument that a lot of people use to justify their slagging off of a player. People have used the argument about both Butters and Currie and is basically a load of crap. Good on you for accepting you may have been a bit hasty in your attack on him but don't think for a minute that this has spurred him into action. I doubt he would bother to even look here.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Randgo, I was joking.

Of course his performance had nothing to do with anything said on NSC.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

I was poking fun at London Irish because he told me that it would be my fault if the Millwall fans made up a song to upset McCammon because they were aware of a split in opinion of him amongst Brighton fans and that song then caused him to play badly.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
Randgo, I was joking.

I did think you might be but its difficult to sense sarcasm from text.
However, it wasn't aimed at just you. There have been others on other threads both about Mcammon and, as I said, Butters and Currie in the past who think that NSC had some magical healing powers to make players better.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think if people can criticise others they should also be man enough to praise them as well.

I still do not think McCammon is particularly good BUT he had a good game and scored a couple of goals so cant really complain too much about him.

Lets hope his confidence improves and he can get on the end of a few of Knight's crosses because they were superb yesterday and if McCammon is going to be capable of anything it surely must be getting stuck in inside the penalty area.

Loved his nailing of their keeper as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here