Peacehaven
Did you get Biscuits text?

all TWO of them? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Who cares what a WANKER like you thinks ? Real supporters support the team and you are just a plastic fairweather ****

Here,here

Go back to your own website North Stand Twat

You have to admire Richie's flexible-opinioned approach to NSC :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
guys get alife richies a legend as told by Biscuit:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
I always said he was a class player..;)

Oh no......egg.......on.......face.......yolk.....stinging :p

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Well both of you should know that being a journalist means never having to take a principled stand on anything !

:)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Drumstick said:
Did you get Biscuits text?

all TWO of them? :lolol:

Yeah, I replied to the first one but did not hear the second one.

In fairness to McCammon I thought he player well today and took his header very well. Superb cross from Mayo as well.

I am still a little worried that with McCammon in the team we look to route one balls too much but thats not McCammon's fault.

I still dont think he is a great player but if he keeps performing like he did today then he will prove a lot of people, myself included, very wrong.

He was unlucky not to score with a good header near the end but admitted he should have stuck away Jones cross.

A good performance and I am big enough to say he proved me wrong today.

Well done Mark.

:clap:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Thought he did well at Leeds last week as well. Seems to have a new lease of life since signing on a full contract. Lets hope he keeps it up and he does give us that extra option up front.:clap: :clap: :clap:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Ernest said:
Who cares what a WANKER like you thinks ? Real supporters support the team and you are just a plastic fairweather ****

What the f*** would you know about 'supporting' the team?

You don't even know what that means.

Well said Richie :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But unfortunately there is still that stuff there you posted on the Millwall board lying there uncorrected.

The great journalists of the Sun have given the Millwall fans one correction today, how about another great Brighton journalist making it a double? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Large portion of humble pie over here,please!I,too,have been critical of McCammon in the past,but he worked hard today, and took his goals well.If only he could have got a touch to Jonesy's cross he would be celebrating a hat-trick.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I sent my Millwall mate a text saying he must have been pretending to be shit so he got to leave Millwall.

He was by no means a world beater but he did enough today to convince me he is better then I thought.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
McCammon did ok today, but only ok. Scored a good header and the second hit him and went in. He also missed 2 and didn't throw himself at Jones brilliant cross late on. Time will tell but he should get better as he gets used to the side. Confidence should go up now after his 2 goals. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He's bound to increase in confidence after today, and he's still not 100% fit.

Mr McGhee obviously knows what he's doing.

Just don't mention that "cross" at Leeds... :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I bet Mcghee was pleased with the goals. It's a wonder he didn't step out from the dugout and give the south stand two fingers.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Ernest said:
Explain yourself , were you there today ? Will you be sending off your £400plus when the letter arrives this week for season ticket renewals ?

I love the way you assume that I wasn't. You obviously feel sure that you're a better fan than most others. But this is clearly not the case - 90% of your posts are diatribes against the club.

You may pay your money - but I can't see how you entirely 'support' Brighton and Hove Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here