Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mark halsey

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
what a wanker. great game of footie, but littered with huge reffing cock-ups.

twat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought he called the Spuds potential sending off correctly

Wimped out regarding the big decisions.
The Wolves goal should have stood, there's no reason to favour a keeper just because he couldn't get to a ball first in his area!!
The Hutton decision was marginal - if you are going to award a pen, then it was obviously a goal-scoring chance and Hutton should have walked.

Poor, overall.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Clumsy keepers get way too much protection these days. The goal should have stood, and Hutton should have gone earlier

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He had a poor game, but he's been one of the best, if not the best referee this season based on consistency.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Got to say i really like Mark Halsey. Seems a top fella and normally a decent ref. BUT how the f*** can you not aggree he made some major cock-ups today. Beach hut, he wasnt in control of the ball because Hutton was pulling him back!!! If the Wolves player doesnt get pulled back he has a shot one on one against the keeper, how the f*** can that not be a goalscoring oppourtunity??? And as for the dissallowed goal, if there was a foul at all it was by the bloody keeper not the Wolves player. Seriously, was i watching the same game as some of you on here???

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Cannot believe you have called Mark Halsey a twat for having one bad game. Have you seen the efforts made by this guy to get back to refereeing - I don't think he did all that to be called a twat. After listening to him speak last year at Hove Town Hall he is a genuine and lovely bloke. Grow up and gain some perspective.

Last edited:

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
Cannot believe you have called Mark Halsey a twat for having one bad game. Have you seen the efforts made by this guy to get back to refereeing - I don't think he did all that to be called a twat. After listening to him speak last year at Hove Town Hall he is a genuine and lovely bloke. Grow up and gain some perspective.

Great, how can you call someone a massive twat after one game. I would say the not sending off was probably justified, the guy that said "The Hutton decision was marginal - if you are going to award a pen, then it was obviously a goal-scoring chance and Hutton should have walked." I wouldn't say so just because its in the box, if he was just in the box and just a foul then it isnt necessarily a goal scoring opportunity. I guess the person who started this thread is a big Wolves fan as I cant see why anyone would really care about wolves on this forum otherwise.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Mark Halsey deserves credit for what he is doing. Yes it was his decision to come back into refereeing but it shows he loves the game. On the other hand you should really be criticising ref's such as Mark Clatenburg.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Two questionable decisions in 90 minutes. OK, let's call them mistakes (though they might not have been) - so how does that compare to the highly paid professional footballers he was refereeing? Only two mistakes in 90 minutes would be pretty good, don't you think? (except maybe for goalies)

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I'm not sure making 2 decisions different to you makes him what you call him. Did you make those decisions within 2 seconds of the incident having run about 10km within - without watching any replays?

If so you are clearly perfect in every way and name your price because I'm looking for employees like you.

If not I suggest you use the edit function to make yourself look less daft.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He should of probably sent off Hutton and was right with the Wolves goal that got disallowed.

Why should the second goal have been disallowed? Because Gomes was clumsy enough to have dropped the ball on to Stearmans head ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here