Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Fish

RonnieO'Sullivan said:
u can't please some people who do u want allesandro nesta???

mark fish has played at the top level and has to be worth a gamble if we r gonna realistically survive this year. we cant just sign a top class different who has no injury worries and has a perfect attitude etc, it aint that easy. stop being so pessimistic.

yes that is fine, but he hardly played at all last season and all the Charlton fans i work with were always complaining about him. He will cost us a fair bit in wages and i don't know whether his legs are up to it... Remember Paul Kitson

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
kalinski said:
yes that is fine, but he hardly played at all last season and all the Charlton fans i work with were always complaining about him. He will cost us a fair bit in wages and i don't know whether his legs are up to it... Remember Paul Kitson

u can't life on paul kitson forever get over him! get him in for one would love to see fish sign on the dotted line.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Fish, Doodd na dbutetrs defence would've been great in 1998.. and would still do us a good job in 2005. Sign him up.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nope... typing quickly during lunch break and eating a sarnie at the same time :lolol:

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
MM had better get his SKATEs on to secure a player of this calibre, another RAY of hope in pre season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here