seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Your girlfriend is very attractive :moo:

Oh yeah definetly would ;-)

Back on topic. To be fair to Bright (THE MASSIVE TWAT) you were abusing him, so he's well withing his rights to give it back to you.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I never understand why Brighton fans give him loads of abuse calling him all sorts. he is a Palace fan and never offends us (in the usual homophobic way everyone else does), apart from pointing out they took 4 points from us, or beat us at The Amex. Banter back is fine, but abuse, is there really a need

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a massive twat. Always looking to wind oppo fans up (in particular ours) on twitter. I don't think 'celebs' however Z list should put things like that on twitter - esp if he's supposedly some kind of 'pundit'. Keep your alligences private imo.

Also, remembering him 'slating it for the whole time' the VT was running on late kick off (Amex feature - quote is presenters words) I've hated him since then. Unproffesional, jealous ****. Also blocks people on twitter for mearly challenging him - ie poinitng out Gus is beating Dougles by quite some way in the league tabl, which is the most important thing...

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
He is a poor, poor sports journo and lets be honest, a bit of a twat. But on last weeks London edition of late kick off when put on the spot mr Bright was very complimentary about how well we've done, the style of football we play and how good Gus is. Although you could detect it was said through gritted teeth.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It was a fair comment. He is the worst pundit on tv. I actually can't watch a game he's analysing because of the boring inane drivel he comes out with.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Poor mans Ian Wright (although Wrightys worth a follow ) , bit sad really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here