Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Bright this morning on Twitter

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's this kind of reaction from Albion fans that does my head in. It's just a bit of banter between fans. If Zamora tweeted gloating about us beating Palace, we'd be loving it. As soon as it's the other way around, he's a C*ck, a Cock and a ****. Such an overreaction. Same when Palace fans walked past us Albion fans queueing for the Brighton train after the match, holding up 3 fingers on one hand and 1 finger on the other - nothing serious, just a bit of banter. Cue Albion fans screaming (literally screaming) "f*cking pikey scum" etc. etc. whilst surrounded by 12 year old kids. Needless.

Hes a palace fan...therefore he has always been a twat, not just because of recent tweeting activity

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've always liked Brighty, ever since the Wright and Bright show on Radio5 years ago. Good pundit in my opinion, enthusiastic and honest.

We all know he played for CP and I see no problem with him having a pop at us. It's called banter.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Trust you muppets to include a 0-0
Still I suppose you would have to wouldnt you?
Good bye until either you slide down the table further or until
Jan in the run up till your next football lesson:wave:

So I'll make it our last 5 then:p

:wanker:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Good pundit in my opinion, enthusiastic and honest.

You are about the only person I know who thinks that. Everybody I know thinks he is a total idiot, and that's got nothing to do with him being ex-Palace etc etc, just the fact he is a complete dickhead.

Sentiments I'd agree with.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Trust you muppets to include a 0-0
Still I suppose you would have to wouldnt you?
Good bye until either you slide down the table further or until
Jan in the run up till your next football lesson:wave:

So I'll make it our last 5 then:p

:wanker:

OK you just change it to suit your own fantasy - go back to your painting by numbers you retard.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tweet to M. Bright, 'Are you going to Michelle Gayle's wedding' ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a personal bugbear of mine that there are so many ex-footballers in the media like Bright who are paid well but are basically amateurs.

There is a world of difference between the likes of Lee Dixon and Alan Hansen - who would never dream of tweeting this sort of rubbish - and the likes of Mark Bright. The bloke's an amateur who - like his old pal Ian Wright - wings it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's a personal bugbear of mine that there are so many ex-footballers in the media like Bright who are paid well but are basically amateurs.

There is a world of difference between the likes of Lee Dixon and Alan Hansen - who would never dream of tweeting this sort of rubbish - and the likes of Mark Bright. The bloke's an amateur who - like his old pal Ian Wright - wings it.

Indeed. I've long since given up reading the Metro, but his 'expert column' was cringeworthy, bland, rubbish and wholly uninteresting. He's obviously got some good buddies in the right places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here