• Having an affair

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other (state below)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
married this year and happy. but may not be much longer if i keep coming on here. 3 kids.

kids 12, 6 and 1. longest birth ever.:lolol:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Roz and LB have a "let's talk" conversation via NSC!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Stumpy Tim

I've just started seeing someone. Well actually, I've just started seeing three people - but that's another story. I reckon one day after Christmas I'll have a "who should I choose, NSC decides" poll. Should be fun

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, apart from being newly married (as I said earlier) I've also aquired four step children, the two eldest live with us and the two younger live with there father.

Bit of a culture shock as, although I have gone out with women who have children this is far more up front and personal. I do have one adbantage though. The two that live with us really hate their father (with I'm sorry to say, every justification). They also don't like their ex-step dad so to them I look quite good :)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was beginning to think I was happy/better off single, then up pops a miracle, 18 months later I proposed, nearly shat my pants when I seriously thought about it, now I think its the best thing I ever did . . . . .we're a great team, and definitely an item. :blush:

I've never had so many clean clothes :lolol:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
(As good as, but not officially) married with one teenager each and a three year old future Albion and England captian that we made together. A 21st century family!

Lush

Mods' Pet
zefarelly said:
I was beginning to think I was happy/better off single, then up pops a miracle, 18 months later I proposed, nearly shat my pants when I seriously thought about it, now I think its the best thing I ever did . . . . .we're a great team, and definitely an item. :blush:

I've never had so many clean clothes :lolol:

I didn't know that! Yay! First NSC wedding!!!!!

Can we all come???????

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm one half of a fantastic pair....never thought things like this happen in real life but they do....got my feet pointed in the direction of the registry office - just waiting for a MK1 Cortina to take me there ;) that is when I finish all his washing and ironing ;)

Blimey Lush if you all came - we'd have to hire Withdean to fit everyone in!! :lol:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I saw the light and divorced my scum of a husband he being a palarse fan I know I should have known better:lolol: Now I'm young free and single.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here