Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mario

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Strikes me as a bit of a self obsessed idiot, Never stops talking about his job.

Seems a total fuckwit and the only reason Lisa is with him is for his money!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
egotistical , pretentious , patronising C*NT!!!

that is all .

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
My Fan Club Will See Me Ok.blah Fuckin Blah,get A Grip You Twat

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think he may be leaving the house on Friday, so he won't have to wait too long to be reunited with his fan club...then his missus can join him the following week.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I think he may be leaving the house on Friday, so he won't have to wait too long to be reunited with his fan club...then his missus can join him the following week.

She ain't too bad and why the hell she is with him is beyond me??

I do hope Sylvia goes next as she is pissing me off with her constant whining. Since Alex went she is trying to act like her and is just plain nasty to Mohammed

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree with you about Lisa, think she will be lost without Mario (who will be gone soon), that will leave her as the oldest housemate by a country mile...the rest will probably get hacked off with her pretty quickly, and her of them, she may follow him out the door as the next evictee.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Why is lisa there, she is so borrring, her and mario sit in the garden, bed or bath all day acting like the don of the house its ridiculous. Also Mickey is annoying me cos i have this feeling he may win just becuase he is blnd, but i think e is one of the most boring people in the house. Then Sylvia, shes trying to make out that stewart is trying to make a move on h er when on his first night she was all over him! Also she never stops crying! sorry, ive finished.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is speculation elsewhere that Sylvia and Stuart might be a couple, even the housemates have been suggesting that they might be, they certainly seem pretty pally together.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
She ain't too bad and why the hell she is with him is beyond me??

I do hope Sylvia goes next as she is pissing me off with her constant whining. Since Alex went she is trying to act like her and is just plain nasty to Mohammed

I agree, she's horrible and people are being nasty to Mohammed, I think he's a nice guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here