Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mario Kart Wii..

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Anyone else excited for this?

Been playing it the past couple of hours, including online races, classic Mario Kart stuff :clap2:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
kids (and husband) like racing on the ds version..is the wii version as good? how's the wheel?

(PS I didn't think it was out til Friday?)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Mario Kart is absolute class, I hope the Wii version lives up to expectations. I'm borrowing Kinky's Wii when he is abusing kids in America over the summer and I think I shall be investing in said game.

He won't be getting it back

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've got mario kart and super smash bros, both absolute qualla games!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Get your wii chipped, and you too can enjoy the power of games leaked early on the internet!

*Erm, thats not what i did though, i err.. got a review copy.. or something.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You on a wiikey deez?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
You on a wiikey deez?

Certainly am, and a fine piece of kit it is too. Got so many games, biggest problem now is I never get round to finishing any!!

Not got smash bros yet though as not got a dual layer burner and don't fancy that stripped down version that's out there...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Cant wait to get my hands on it....in fact i should have pre-ordered this.Is it better than the game cube version?
Luv it.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Cant wait to get my hands on it....in fact i should have pre-ordered this.Is it better than the game cube version?
Luv it.

I thought the gamecube one was a bit of a let down, so yeah better than that so far - and online is a laugh, specially once a few mates get the game I reckon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Certainly am, and a fine piece of kit it is too. Got so many games, biggest problem now is I never get round to finishing any!!

Not got smash bros yet though as not got a dual layer burner and don't fancy that stripped down version that's out there...

i havent managed to play it yet, got it burned off [mario kart.]

Got super smash bros but no dual layer -rs :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mr Deez, when u put in mario kart did it ask if you wanted to install the wii system update? is it ok to do this?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Mr Deez, when u put in mario kart dd it ask if you wanted to install the wii system update? is it ok to do this?

Yep it was fine for me - I'm assuming you have a Pal UK wii though?

Might want to make sure you're on 3.2e latest firmware.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was down at the shop at midnight to get my copy of Mario Kart for the Wii.

Great game but I'm rubbish at it...so far!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Geek.

I shall be popping down the shops after work for this one.

I think the initial investment will save me money in the long run as I lock myself away at home gaming away all weekend, saving me from spunking cash up the wall pubbing and clubbing it.

Hurrah!

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Bought mine on the way to the office this morning - Game shop at Victoria Station had loads and got a spare wheel too as no doubt my 5 year old daughter will be wanting to race!

Looking forward to getting home tonight...!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Mine is out on a van fro delivery somewhere winging its way to my home for when I get home from work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here