Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
sounds like a good idea Lush

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Lush said:
What about Hove Park opposite the Goldstone? Space to mass a few bodies - then we can walk up Shoreham Road. Let's remind everyone why we're in this mess in the first place.
Thats the best idea I have heard all day !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think a town centre demo this weekend is an excellent idea - more central and more high profile than the A23/A27 march to Falmer.
Name the day & time, and I'll be there - all previous weekend plans are shelved now.
Sorry about the dodgy idea - my mind was racing last night.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Good plan - i remember when i did a sit in at Peter Shiltons 1000 game about 7 years ago - Stevie Gritt came out and spoke to us. It made 'More than 90 minutes' as well.

Its a good peaceful disruptive way of demonstrating

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
A sit in at Wycombe will get no coverage at all. Nor a protest outside.

The difference between this and the Belloti saga is that at least the targets of our anger could see us, the government or national press will not notice anthing at Wycombe other than possibly a line in our 80 word write up in the sundays.

Write letters now, lets get a proper protest sorted that will get attention.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Chaps and chapettes

Before any public demo, lets make sure that we do it right. If there are serious plans for a march or sit down or anything similar, the first thing we should do is contact the police and arrange our own stewarding.

As a contact point I suggest Richard Hebberd at the Club who could sort out details with police stewarding etc.

If there is diffiulty contacting him, I have his mobile so send the message to me in the first instnce.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah you need to march where there is shite loads of people and all sorts and not a quiet place like falmer.
You would be surprised on how many passer by's will join in etc.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here