Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March on Loan?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No. Not today but it does come from within someone within the club. Again, please read carefully. I did not say he was definitely going, but they are talking and for around the figure I mentioned.
With regard to the game today we had no teeth. Booing when CMS went off was stupid. Had anybody thought that it might not have been a tactical decision but a medical one?

What position within the club

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Posters who know his family say he isn't going anywhere.

Besides if we had him back on loan he would not be going anywhere. It comes from someone within BHA.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No. Not today but it does come from within someone within the club. Again, please read carefully. I did not say he was definitely going, but they are talking and for around the figure I mentioned.
With regard to the game today we had no teeth. Booing when CMS went off was stupid. Had anybody thought that it might not have been a tactical decision but a medical one?

You did.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My mum, sister and cousin have no idea what I'm doing professionally, nor do they know when I'm looking at changing jobs.

So they would say they didn't know, rather than saying you're not going anywhere? I'm only going by what other posters have put on NSC in the past few days.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My mum, sister and cousin have no idea what I'm doing professionally, nor do they know when I'm looking at changing jobs.

Neither do mine. but neither of us are professional footballers. I'm of the opinion that analogies with the real world are next to useless when applied to professional football.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So they would say they didn't know, rather than saying you're not going anywhere? I'm only going by what other posters have put on NSC in the past few days.

thats as good a bet as someone saying they heard something from someone who works at the club....the other side of it is that March is allegedly injured

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nick Szczepanik has suggested that nothing is happening. I'll go with his assessment.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Comparing real life with that of a footballers career is never a well complexed theory

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

From within which part of that person is it coming? The mouth part? The bottom part?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Neither do mine. but neither of us are professional footballers. I'm of the opinion that analogies with the real world are next to useless when applied to professional football.

My job moves are mundane. I imagine if they involved the exchange of millions of pounds and contracts for 5 figure sums per week, I'd keep cards close to my chest for fear of stuffing everything up. Either that or I'd make sure that those I do confide with are well versed in denying all knowledge if asked.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
thats as good a bet as someone saying they heard something from someone who works at the club....the other side of it is that March is allegedly injured

Wasn't both Bridcutt and Buckly injured when they went.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Regardless of all of the above, I don't think Solly will be sold this transfer window but this stuff with Southampton isn't quite nothing.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My job moves are mundane. I imagine if they involved the exchange of millions of pounds and contracts for 5 figure sums per week, I'd keep cards close to my chest for fear of stuffing everything up. Either that or I'd make sure that those I do confide with are well versed in denying all knowledge if asked.

But that's the real world that doesn't involve agents, very young people on huge salaries and the press (even local) trying to sniff out a story.

There is no analogy with what most people do with the football industry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here