Nottm Forest 0-0
SWINDON 2-1
Huddersfield 1-2
DONNY 1-0
Walsall 2-1
Carlisle 0-2
GILLINGHAM 4-2
ORIENT 1-1

Even when you ignore the quality of our opponents in that time, a record of W 4 D 3 L 2 is play-off form.

You've done the hard work, lads. Six points from Port Vale and Southend would have us in an unbelievable position. :clap:

Personally, I'm just happy that we're still talking about the play-offs at this stage of the season. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Joel_Joe_Caleb_hats_off_8-03_72dpi.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's been a great month, let's hope we can continue the good form into April.
How many points do you reckon we need to get a playoff spot?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Take away the awful dodgy referee at Huddersfield and we'd be 1 or 3 points better off which would make this month seem evern better

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
Thanks guy's much appreciated, but let me tell you it was f***ing hard work and we need all of this week to recover, but rest assured we'll all be up for it on Saturday. :ascarf:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Thanks guy's much appreciated, but let me tell you it was f***ing hard work and we need all of this week to recover, but rest assured we'll all be up for it on Saturday. :ascarf:

Here's a question. Wilkins always talks about preparation for games, but when you play 2 games in 3 days (e.g. over easter) you presumably don't train between them. Therefore, is all the preparation for both games done before the first one????

If so, is that bloody confusing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here