Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
These EDL marches are like a magnet for people with low intelligence. These people make me think of moths banging into a lightbulb.

Anyone who is sticking up for the lot in balaclavas just because they're against the EDL morons, I would also question their intelligence. Those people are just as bad, if you think they're anything more than a bunch of toerags out for a tear-up, you really need to open your eyes.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
March For England…. Whatever turns you on… | The Pepperpot Post

I forgot to post this weeks blog on the subject but as a lot of folk are interested in the matter generally, here it is

Very good blog, and I too think the opposition to the march is over the top. However I also take the view that the march is designed to cause a breach of the peace as the organisers know what sort of opposition they provoke. Looking at the footage of this year's march it seemed that the marchers were only there to goad the opponents and abuse the city which they had chosen to hold their get together. The question really has to be asked, do we really want to host event year after year when it only seems to exist for the benefit of two groups of people to have a go at each other.

This march should be banned as it serves no purpose other than to create a disturbance. If it is to continue then stricter limits on numbers and a less central location should be used. Why we are bringing the seafront and Lanes to a standstill for this bunch of bigoted bellends is beyond me.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Very good blog, and I too think the opposition to the march is over the top. However I also take the view that the march is designed to cause a breach of the peace as the organisers know what sort of opposition they provoke. Looking at the footage of this year's march it seemed that the marchers were only there to goad the opponents and abuse the city which they had chosen to hold their get together. The question really has to be asked, do we really want to host event year after year when it only seems to exist for the benefit of two groups of people to have a go at each other.

This march should be banned as it serves no purpose other than to create a disturbance. If it is to continue then stricter limits on numbers and a less central location should be used. Why we are bringing the seafront and Lanes to a standstill for this bunch of bigoted bellends is beyond me.

Oh, I agree fully. Nothing was achieved by anyone last week and I do wish they would just all f**k off, like most people wish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here