Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc Pugh

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Been told by a mate that apparently us and Burnley have enquired about him, anyone else heard this?

Obviously not the 'spectacular' signing but would he be a good addition?

I'm not sure myself.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep, I just read that on football rumours too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never heard of him. But then I'd never heard of Vicente or Bruno either :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Tricky little winger, from what I've seen (5 or 6 games that's all), puts a decent ball in the box but also takes a few penalties (thus the decent goalscoring record).

Don't think he'd be a stand out player in this league, but would be a solid addition. Most liken him to Noone, so maybe Cardiff are coming back in for him....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wasn't outstanding at Shrewsbury or at Kidderminster before that - I saw him play for both. Seemed to develop at Hereford and has had a good couple of seasons at Bournemouth. I have an idea he has gone from being a rather ordinary winger to a useful central midfielder but I haven't seen him play for Bournemouth - they seem to churn out players who promise to do well at a higher level but dont actually make it (Pitman, Bartley, McQuoid........). Not sure he adds anything and would be competing (presumably) with the likes of Dicker, Harley, Sparrow or even Noone and LuaLua - can't see him being in that league and at 25 even a late developer should be challenging to compete against the club's best if he is worth bringing in. Could be wrong but I just don't see it.

VICENTE

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I don't think he would be that great down the wing to be honest.

DenisPugh_656521.jpg

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Last time we played them at their ground he was quality, but we have moved on since then.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think we have gone beyond that take a punt on League 1 signings now, we are going for tried and tested quality now not gambling on lower league players

Get out of it. We still want to be looking for young talented players who we can improve and develop into quality players. As wwll as looking for the tried and tested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here