Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Marc Cucurella

When Cucurella has his obligatory kit photo shoot, hope he does a better job of it than Cornet for Burnley. Think he’s signed for Umbro :facepalm::lol:

View attachment 139976

“Maxwell, will you point at t’ ****ing badge instead of the manufacturer logo!”

“Non. I ave just seen ze highlights of ze Leeds game and you ****z boo ze knee. Do you not understand it is a gesture to support anti-racism?”

“Just point to the ****ing badge and shut up, we don’t pay you to have an opinion, I told Sean not to sign a player from abroad, it never works for us”.

“And when I landed in England, you did my medical in London, sent me on a bus top tour of ze city and I thought I’d finally arrived at a proper big football team but zen suddenly, I left London having been sent in a time machine back to ze 70s!”

“Look, you’re obviously not going to point to our badge for the photo shoot so it’s time for you to meet Mr Mee and Mr Tarkowski. They are going to show you the way things go up t’north”.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
340A88F5-59B4-416F-815E-E3917AB29449.jpeg

Our very own Florence

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I hope Maupay doesn't chase him off, thinking Guendouzi has come for a bit of afters...

Funnily enough the Spanish think cucho is a total nutcase. Met some deportivo season ticket holders and they said he is far worse than andone in terms of how mad he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Funnily enough the Spanish think cucho is a total nutcase. Met some deportivo season ticket holders and they said he is far worse than andone in terms of how mad he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt everyone here will jump aboard and puff him as a new Vicente. Why do we always fall for for this guff ? We have a history of " Next Big Things" that invariably become long term injury cases or benchwarmers destined to be shipped back out without ever fulfilling their potential although their agents do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No doubt everyone here will jump aboard and puff him as a new Vicente. Why do we always fall for for this guff ? We have a history of " Next Big Things" that invariably become long term injury cases or benchwarmers destined to be shipped back out without ever fulfilling their potential although their agents do.

This one was in the Olympic final and has played for Spain and is young, I suggest the potential is immense. Another Vicente? Nah we’ll never have a player that good in his prime

It’s not like we are overladen with LBs is it?

If he’s a pequeno shithouse, all the better!,

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Keep it under your hat but the agent confirmed they’re heading to Brighton :)

Lets hope he's not coming on a beaten up Cessna that failed it's MOT last week piloted by an overweight Greek taxi driver with a cocaine habit and an irregular heart rhythm.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This one was in the Olympic final and has played for Spain and is young, I suggest the potential is immense. Another Vicente? Nah we’ll never have a player that good in his prime

It’s not like we are overladen with LBs is it?

If he’s a pequeno shithouse, all the better!,

Was that the Olympic or Paralympic final ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Apparently that Fabrizio Romano fella saying the deal has been completed. About 4hrs ago on his Twitter feed.
Tried posting a link but got some warning about being blocked on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here