Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to this IG story he is on IG3176 MAD-LHR leaving 13:30 local time arriving 14:55 at terminal 5, anyone near LHR who can go meet the plane??? :)

I think another IG suggested this on post 1197 :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That's such a great barnet. He'll be a folklore hero in no time at all. Is it time for an all time top barnet Albion XI? I submit Cucurella, Peter Smith and The Greyhound as a start.

If you stare long enough at his face, it looks his head has been superimposed on top of the fuzz :D

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That's such a great barnet. He'll be a folklore hero in no time at all. Is it time for an all time top barnet Albion XI? I submit Cucurella, Peter Smith and The Greyhound as a start.

Just have to be careful if his kids start attending a local school.

Marc Cucurella out for 6 weeks with head lice.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Peter Sayer

D2A106ED-0831-4A20-8F7A-7C16B1A4B89F.jpeg

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
E7O2A28XMAMrIGo.jpg

Just had it had on good authority, that the Albion ice cream van has been spotted outside T5 arrivals, with PB dressed as fu man choo, so as to avert the eyes of the local paparazzi.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
to save me reading through 1200 post (!) can someone please tell me if this guy is LB or RB - hopefully not another fekking CB

We;re signing a LB/LWB, definately.........................................

Until he starts training at Lancing and points out that he's right footed, only uses his left for standing on and has just been playing LB recently to help out during an injury crisis!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
According to this IG story he is on IG3176 MAD-LHR leaving 13:30 local time arriving 14:55 at terminal 5, anyone near LHR who can go meet the plane??? :)

I'm on my way :salute:

:)

I’m actually working at Heathrow TN5 right now.

It’s a bit busy but I shall see if I can sneak off and check the flight disembarking. I probably won’t be able to, as the Iberia flights tend to get parked as far away as you can get, meaning I’d have to leave my station for half an hour to get there and back.

If I can’t get to the flight I shall see if I can see his magnificent barnet passing through the control.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I’m actually working for Border Force at Heathrow TN5 right now.

It’s a bit busy but I shall see if I can sneak off and check the flight disembarking. I probably won’t be able to, as the Iberia flights tend to get parked as far away as you can get, meaning I’d have to leave my station for half an hour to get there and back.

If I can’t get to the flight I shall see if I can see his magnificent barnet passing through the control.

Could always get someone to cover for you :lolol:
Harmondsworth detention village is a delightful place :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Could he be bringing one of his many pets with him? You could spy him at the pet reclamation desk, no?

9492dbd7a6d72d3367f44030a268b9db.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Just say you had a dodgy Ruby last night and will be half hour whilst you park it and cool own

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here