Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manure Slipping Away?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Bwian said:
Do I feel sorry for them? To paraphrase a fast food commercial "I'm f***ing Loving It".

For years I've had to put up with Mrs Bwian's family's gloating (they're from Blackpool) over ManUre-loads of phone calls letting us know whenever they'd won something.

Phones have been fairly quiet of late though:salute: :lolol:

LOL Mcdonalds must have a after hours advert.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Man Utd are turning into the Liverpool of the 90's. Read a piece by Martin Samuel in the Times yesterday that made this point. It's the natural order of things, a team will dominate for a while but gradually fade away into mediocrity.

Liverpool won the 89/90 title and it looked like Liverpool would go on the dominate the 90's like they dominated the 80's. Then Dalglish quit and Souness came in. He got shot of a lot of the older players but the replacements weren't up to scratch. Yeah they won the FA Cup in 92 but they never looked like challenging for the league. This at a time when the likes of Aston Villa, Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers made title bids. Then you had the whole "Spice Boys" bollocks and they've been incapable of making a decent title challenge for over a decade now. They finished 2nd twice and both times they've been well off the leaders.

You watch, give it a couple of years and United will be fielding the modern day equivalants of Ronnie Rosenthal and Torben Piechenik and getting beaten by Bristol City at home in the 3rd round of the Cup.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Who gives a f***.

Give us McShane then f*** off

Thing is if there season goes to shit they are more likely to player the Mcshanes of the world to see if they are up to it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Who gives a f***.

Give us McShane then f*** off

What he said!! :angel: :salute:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Looks like they'll need McShane back soon. :nono: Just hope they don't ship out Rio in return. :shootself

E

enigma

KinkyGoebels said:
Rio had another stormer last night - his place should be under pressure in the England side but it wont be.

Coudln't agree more. I defended him when the last England games were on, but there's no way he deserves his place. Its not just a couple of games he's been shit in, its the whole season. On this form, I'd rather have Woodgate than Ferdinand. Realistically it should be 2 from Terry, Campbell (if fit) and King).

It is an absolute disgrace that he earns that much a week. I appreciate that Nev and Heinze are out so its more difficult for him but if he wants that ludicrous salary, he has to start taking responsibility and acting like a senior player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here