Votes: 11 6.7%
  • fence

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can see us going goal crazy in this one, 6-1 to the good guys and a trip to OT in Round 4.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's a winnable game, and there won't be a binfest about tickets, as the crowd will struggle to hit 5,000, so shirley it's a good draw.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The key issue is winnable for me and a cracking chance to be in the 4th round

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm well chuffed with this draw. I bet Mansfield aren't!

May well have a good chance of a 4th round game being televised - even more dosh! Bring it on!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Its a plum tie, 4th round here we come. Prefer to get through and get more recognition than being dumped out in the 3rd round by a team like stoke or plymouth:albion2:

Though of course this could still happen in round 4.Plymouth away is a decent day out from here.I'll take it now.Winnable,too!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's a winnable game, and there won't be a binfest about tickets, as the crowd will struggle to hit 5,000, so shirley it's a good draw.

If my memory serves me well, the tie has to be played on either the 6th or 7th January, as it is so soon after Crimbo & New Year, I think you will be spot on regarding the attendance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If my memory serves me well, the tie has to be played on either the 6th or 7th January, as it is so soon after Crimbo & New Year, I think you will be spot on regarding the attendance.

Saturday 5th.

Tuesday 7th we are away to Swansea in the JPT, in what will be the FIFTH match in 13 days!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
One thing this does guarentee - no stupid squabbles between the uber-fans and not-gone-lately's about bloody tickets...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well happy. It's a double bonus for me as I am still on hols on 3rd round day so won't be able to go, so still have a chance of seeing us against one of the big boys in round 4.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is a shite draw no 2 ways about it, we cannot assume Mansfield will come along and roll over, to get to round 3 is good and we wanted a big name and we get fecking Mansfield, thank you so much God ! " shakes fist towards the sky in a Basil Fawlty type manner ".

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Isnt the club going to lose money with this draw?

It would have been better if away, unless its on TV - Which it wont be.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have a feeling we will go far in this years FA cup.
Dispose of Mansfield, then a nice home tie against the winners of any of these ties:
Northampton/Walsall v Millwall
Horsham/Swansea v Havant & Waterlooville
Oxford/Southend v Dagenham & Redbridge
Swindon v Burton Albion/Barnet
Colchester v Peterborough

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The club should advertise that all holders of a ticket stubs for the Mansfield game get priority for 4th Round tickets.

This is NOT an option - the club have already sold that priority for this season to 'Gold Members' (in an attempt to encourage vital Season Ticket renewals).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here