Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mandy from Eastenders

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reading this thread, I am thinking that I should start up a private room for Lady G and Uncle S!! this thread is turning into matchmakers!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hitony

Lady Gull has been leading me on mate as she has a fella already ! For any Woman interested I am a deeply flawed individual. Best AVOIDED. Not worth the effort ! Nah, its just me and Harry from now on.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
quote=uncle spielberg;4658221]hitony

lady gull has been leading me on mate as she has a fella already ! For any woman interested i am a deeply flawed individual. Best avoided. Not worth the effort ! Nah, its just me and harry from now on.[/quote]

lololol
:kiss:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
quote=uncle spielberg;4658221]hitony

lady gull has been leading me on mate as she has a fella already ! For any woman interested i am a deeply flawed individual. Best avoided. Not worth the effort ! Nah, its just me and harry from now on.

lololol
:kiss:[/QUOTE]

At least you have acknowledged that I am indeed a she!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its good to have a very nice Lady on the Forum to counterbalance all the alpha male macho bullshit.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
QUOTE=Uncle Spielberg;4658237]Its good to have a very nice Lady on the Forum to counterbalance all the alpha male macho bullshit.[/QUOTE]

LOLOLO Nice lady!!! :D:O:kiss:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You come across as a very nice Lady so you are most welcome to NSC. It makes a refreshing change.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am building the room as we speak!! the password (and do keep it private as you don't want everyone from NSC watching) is DOGGING ..............the room will be ready soon :)

Lady Gull has a bloke Hitony and he is a lucky Man imo. I think the chances of finding romance on NSC especially for a broke 49 year old bloke is about as likely as finding a shit in the Queens handbag. The odds must be over 1000/1. I have given up on the relationship malarky anyway.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Lady Gull has a bloke Hitony and he is a lucky Man imo. I think the chances of finding romance on NSC especially for a broke 49 year old bloke is about as likely as finding a shit in the Queens handbag. The odds must be over 1000/1. I have given up on the relationship malarky anyway.

Hey never give up - Uncle - the thing is - the harder you look the less likely you are to find - give up looking - you never know what might happen - Xx

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Thats waht I love about this site. Its unpredictability. What started as a homage to Mandy from Gaybenders is now a support/advice thread for those of us lost in love.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey never give up - Uncle - the thing is - the harder you look the less likely you are to find - give up looking - you never know what might happen - Xx

I'm really not bothered now. I have given my heart up twice in recent years to be kicked into the long grass both times so I am not going to go down that road again. I can only conclude , it must be me , and I am going to keep my integrity and self respect to be on my own without chasing and looking after " the one " as I do not believe she exists anymore. Its not want I want but all the facts point to this. I will make the best fist of it being on my own and try and get all I can from life. I went into a desperate downturn a couple of years ago when No 1 went but when No 2 kicked me into touch after Xmas I have accepted it with good grace. I do think more and more however, being a " nice " bloke and treating a Woman well and with respect gets you nowhere in this life as I think Woman relate nice and loving as " boring " so I can relate to the " treat them mean and keep them keen " school of thought. I wish it was not the case but alas it seems to be. Well, thats not me so I will accept life on my own now.

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm really not bothered now. I have given my heart up twice in recent years to be kicked into the long grass both times so I am not going to go down that road again. I can only conclude , it must be me , and I am going to keep my integrity and self respect to be on my own without chasing and looking after " the one " as I do not believe she exists anymore. Its not want I want but all the facts point to this. I will make the best fist of it being on my own and try and get all I can from life. I went into a desperate downturn a couple of years ago when No 1 went but when No 2 kicked me into touch after Xmas as I have accepted it with good grace. I do think more and more however, being a " nice " bloke and treating a Woman well and with respect gets you nowhere in this life as I think Woman relate nice and loving as " boring " so I can relate to the " treat them mean and keep them keen " school of thought. I wish it was not the case but alas it seems to be. Well, thats not me so I will accept life on my own now.

You sound far too nice for me!!! LOL - Don't change for anyone - and I think your right - most women love a bastard we've all had them - but my theory is you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your Prince Charming!! I think if your happy there is a lot of fun to be had being single!!! None of us knows what lies round the corner - don't give up just yet! X

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I luvs you Unc :kiss:

All I am saying is Lady Gull comes across as a lovely , warm , genuine Lady and that is rarer than Rocking Horse Shit nowadays imo. She is not the only one I have high regard for Lush and Bag both fine examples of genuine and lovely Women.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here