Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mandela

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I think you're missing the point. You have posted a contoversial view point, which is fair enough, but you are failling to support your argument. If you are going to post a view which many will find repulsive you must be prepared to back it up.

Just a silly kid shouting random statements in the hope someone will notice him.

Carry on this way and he'll turn into a malicious 1066, even he, despite lesbian trees and what have you, never compared Fred West to Mandela.

I suggest Zesh shuts his mouth until all his milk teeth have fallen out.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Stop going on about West and Mandela, your making it sound worse than it is. My point was that they're both murderers, and you cant deny that!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Stop going on about West and Mandela, your making it sound worse than it is. My point was that they're both murderers, and you cant deny that!

Who did Mandela murder? Who did he PERSONALLY murder?

I think it sounded just as bad the first time you said it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Who did Mandela murder? Who did he PERSONALLY murder?

I think it sounded just as bad the first time you said it.

He planted a bomb on a train station that killed one person and wouned 2 others I beleive.

Mandela is a reformed terrorist who helped Botha bring about a peacefull transition to Democratic rule and deserves credit for that at least. all this race worship is way over the top but expected when driven by the leftists but could backfire if RSA goes the same way as Rhodesia.

It has yet to proove it is a mature democracy and can peacefull hand power to a winning opposition, atm it is an elective dictatorship and in the long run thats a bad thing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He planted a bomb on a train station that killed one person and wouned 2 others I beleive.

Mandela is a reformed terrorist who helped Botha bring about a peacefull transition to Democratic rule and deserves credit for that at least. all this race worship is way over the top but expected when driven by the leftists but could backfire if RSA goes the same way as Rhodesia.

It has yet to proove it is a mature democracy and can peacefull hand power to a winning opposition, atm it is an elective dictatorship and in the long run thats a bad thing.
Oddly enough, there is little to disagree with in this post loonster, except that you are probably being a bit harsh on Mandela and that it was de Klerk rather than Botha who he helped. Afterall, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and as far as he was concerned, he was fighting a tyranical minority rule which most foreign observers would find justifiable.

You're right about the elective dicatorship - it's not a good thing and the sooner their politics diversifies, the better for that country IMO. It isn't that I suspect RSA will go the same way as Zim, it might equally go the same way as Singapore where if your ward doesn't vote for the single party effectively monpolising power, you find your roads don't get repaired and your schools don't get new books.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
. Afterall, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter,

Only if you ignore international law, the Geneva convention on the articles of war and are happy to prevaricate on the mass slaughter of women and children and lack principles then the above quote is true.

He WAS a Terrorist but this thread is totally void of any mention of Redemption, forgiveness and pure political expediancy which are usually prerequisits of any peace deal barring a total military victory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here