Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester weather

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
Are you hoping to BIFF Michelle Marsh whilst in Oldham Les? I understand she has a slot free in October 2008, according to local info

I'm not sure the young lady I will be visiting will be to chuffed about that. Plus she is very lovely in her own right so I have no need for Marsh.

*there is a ping as Les's penis turns into a minge.*

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Les Biehn said:
I'm not sure the young lady I will be visiting will be to chuffed about that. Plus she is very lovely in her own right so I have no need for Marsh.

The good thing about Manchester Bird's Les is that they are ALWAYS up for it, and very experimental. Mrs EP is from Rochdale, so I should know!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
E/P always liked going to Spotland,:clap: don't know why just one of those grounds never even seen us do better than a draw. Mind you i was there in 96,when Bellotti was targetted.:clap: :albion:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Anyway, back to the purpose of this thread...

What's the weather like in Hove? It's absolutely pissing down here in Scumhampton, which will at least completely bugger up the game at the Rose Bowl, so it not all bad!! :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
The good thing about Manchester Bird's Les is that they are ALWAYS up for it, and very experimental. Mrs EP is from Rochdale, so I should know!

My mate went out with a bird from Rochdale and she was a right filth monkey.

I had the easiest pull ever in Manchester once. I was in a club and this rather tasty bird pulled the peak of my cap so I turned round to her and said 'what are we doing now, going back to yours'. She said 'yeah'. 40mins later after minimal conversation I was doing her up the wrongen. Sweet.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought it was all SOOOOOOONSHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE up there?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Les Biehn said:
I had the easiest pull ever in Manchester once. I was in a club and this rather tasty bird pulled the peak of my cap so I turned round to her and said 'what are we doing now, going back to yours'. She said 'yeah'. 40mins later after minimal conversation I was doing her up the wrongen. Sweet.

There is no such thing as a wrongen in Manchester

FACT!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I live in castlefield locks in a playboy pad and its fooking shiiiite in Madchester!!!!

We want sooom sooonshiiiiiiiine!

:censored:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Les Biehn said:
I was in a club and this rather tasty bird pulled the peak of my cap
You were wearing a CAP in a club ?
Please tell me it wasn't Burberry.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
You were wearing a CAP in a club ?
Please tell me it wasn't Burberry.

No, a truckers cap in an indie club. I looked the shizow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here