Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United vs Chelsea. Champions League Final. Official thread.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He didn't miss - it was saved.

softly taken though, easyish save for van der sar. went right way for about 4 i think, cant risk a soft shot against him

pissed off by references to bloody air crash that happend two gnerations ago though, wtf has that got to do with football today?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was lucky tonight...couldnt give a monkeys about either team so quite enjoyed it as a football match

Both unlucky in their way but after a bad first half I thought chelsea edged it (except they didnt of course)

What a game this is.

f*** your big four ruining english football corporate shit.

THIS is an advertisement for the game, and for English football.

Have to agree so far, astounding football - mostly from ManU, and hope this goes on into the second half.

A couple of players having been booked still walking on thin ice - hope none get needlessly sent off now.

(that was written earlier but not posted because the game restarted)

drogba. WHAT a useless turd of a person. He should not ever play for Chelsea again - he was awful during the match, got one shot away that went close but otherwise didn't perform, was lazy, miserable, and the only player in my opinion to not even deserve to be there. Personally if I was manager, I would have taken him off the first of the subs, replaced by Anelka.

ManU again.

Yoda

English & European
If Ronaldo had of scored his penalty in the shoot out, would he been made to take it by the ref? Stopping in your run up completely like that is against the rules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here