Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't know if it's ever happened - probably has, but I've missed it - but I would just love to see a ref. go over to the monitor, take a good look at it and said 'No, f*ck it, I was right first time'.

Quite.

I honestly thought this would be the one….

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fantastic fight from the team, still pushing when a man down at Old Trafford takes guts

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Is it really a capitulation? We've given away a sloppy goal and one of our defenders getting back up to speed after a long time out injured has made a bad decision. After that point we've shown battling qualities and hit the bar & had a few other chances. Like other games, if we had taken some of our good chances in the first half I suspect the reaction would have been less vociferous.

Yeah capitulation the wrong word.

It's just such a disappointing few minutes after an incredible 45.

We've been good since which makes it all the more confusing for me.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Didn't Trossard have a run of hitting the posts and bar last season?

We hold the record of hitting the woodwork most times in a match. It became ridiculous last season across our entire squad. In some ways our ability to not score has become our identity.

“The Brighton Way!”

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Fantastic performance and very unlucky if we don't get a thoroughly deserved point. Away fans sounded superb on my stream.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't know if it's ever happened - probably has, but I've missed it - but I would just love to see a ref. go over to the monitor, take a good look at it and said 'No, f*ck it, I was right first time'.

I can’t think of one occasion that it has….it’s a bit like it took ages for one ref to go to the monitor

Can someone we don’t need to play next game take a swing at McTominay

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

I think we were the beneficiary of precisely that but I can’t remember the match or circumstances surrounding it.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What a Prick Mctominay is.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Yeah capitulation the wrong word.

It's just such a disappointing few minutes after an incredible 45.

We've been good since which makes it all the more confusing for me.

True, agreed it is frustrating, deserved a point here probably.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Only a couple of times, once was to our advantage. I think it was a foul by March in the build up to a goal that was referred back to the screen and the ref decided there was no foul I was right first time. Possibly against Spurs, but can’t be 100% sure on that bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here