Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United v Barcelona *** Official Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not to mention offside.

yes, I thought I spotted an offside too..... don't remember that being mentioned in the commentary though. still, we mustn't upset Old Squeaky Bum, or he will refuse to talk to ITV too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
United are giving Barca FAR too much space.

It's very hard to defend against though. Dive in too much and they pass you out the game straight away.

Hence why it's such a good system to use, as the opposition can't get the ball off you.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's very hard to defend against though. Dive in too much and they pass you out the game straight away.

Hence why it's such a good system to use, as the opposition can't get the ball off you.

Agreed, but they could be closer to them

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Crab-like

Remember Neil McNab playing square across the packed defence at teh Goldstone?

At times Barcelona remind me of that Brighton side and then suddenly Barcelona fashion a chance.

Messi :goal:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'd like the police to go on the pitch now and arrest Messi for criminal damage to the pitchside mic.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Its only a matter of time before Barca resort to the normal play acting, and card waving
Why dont you admit it, they are f***ing brilliant.
Totally controlling the game, United were only back in it cos they scored a goal which was well offside.
Barca will walk this now

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Watching Barcelona just makes me even more happy that Gus prescribes to their brand of football. Played at its best, it's practically unstoppable.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Watching Barcelona just makes me even more happy that Gus prescribes to their brand of football. Played at its best, it's practically unstoppable.

One difference, we dont have Messi

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its getting exciting. Man United will really step it up now!

But have they got the quality?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here