Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United fans view along, classic

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What a sad bunch of wannabes. I wonder why anyone watches these in real time, when they can watch the actual match on TV or on a stream?
Sign of the times....Do these people actually make money from this? If so there is a bloody chance for everyone.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sign of the times....Do these people actually make money from this? If so there is a bloody chance for everyone.
Some of the Man Utd Arsenal Liverpool Stockport watchalong presenters earn a tidy sum from their productions.
They craic me up but the presenters are definitely the ones laughing it's all about hitting the subscriber button .

The lovely lady who just sits there for 2 hours looking at the illegal live feed has almost 100k subscriber's,I guess those watching just hope she actually says something for Thier loyalty in her fun packed 2 hour long shows.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Surely most of these tools are just putting over the top expressions to get clicks?

Can't believe they would really behave like that if not in front of a camera.
some will ham it up but people really do react like that.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If the Good Lord came to this earth in person and I got to ask 10 questions, one of them would be 'What is the point of Watch alongs' ?
Some very sad people out there.
I just sincerely hope that we don´t have any "fans" doing this!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nicola was worried when her other half started throwing.....plastic balls.

The plastic balls that were there for the sole purpose of throwing when things didn't go well.

It's funny enough to watch when your team's beaten them, but it's a bit pathetic. Deliberately over-reacting for the YT views.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
See also those where some random American 'reacts' to hearing (insert song here) for the first time. WT(A)F?
😍 :rock: :facepalm:

Or learns the rules to football, or learns about the cost of healthcare in the NHS etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here