Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United fans view along, classic

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm a bit torn on these videos, because part of me thinks 'if you're such a big fan why don't you go to the game?', but if they did, we would be deprived of their hilarious meltdowns!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The twat with the Brummie accent giving Welbeck shit for 'not showing respect' to them. Didn't they force him out about 10 years ago and constantly get on his back for being 'shit'? When was the last time they had a striker that was as capable as Welbeck is now at 33? Probably Van Persie?

What a bunch of sad fucks. 'Supporting' a team (buying a shirt and watching on a dodgy stream) because they won everything when they were kids and they didn't want to get bullied at school; not been to one game between them.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If the Good Lord came to this earth in person and I got to ask 10 questions, one of them would be 'What is the point of watch alongs' ?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Does that Goldbridge nobber even go to home games, or is his whole schtick just talking over all United games on YouTube?
He apparently he is that much of football expert he regularly gets invited onto Talk Sport to share his opinions, i mean what sort of back to front go’s on that shit radio station 😂

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've heard a few United fans moan that the perception of their supporters coming from outside Manchester is unfair, yet only one of them appears to have a Manc accent. What a bunch of throbbers

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The twat with the Brummie accent giving Welbeck shit for 'not showing respect' to them. Didn't they force him out about 10 years ago and constantly get on his back for being 'shit'? When was the last time they had a striker that was as capable as Welbeck is now at 33? Probably Van Persie?

What a bunch of sad fucks. 'Supporting' a team (buying a shirt and watching on a dodgy stream) because they won everything when they were kids and they didn't want to get bullied at school; not been to one game between them.
He does excel himself 12’19 - 12’26 though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here