Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester City to Bring 24 Dignitaries to the Cup Game

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm wondering how far City's new Saudi owners will go to impose their beliefs on the club.

Is there any chance of women being banned from attending their games?

They are not owned by Saudi's, they are owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family dontchaknow

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Gully's Girls should be on hand for their every whim and I hope that the caterers will switch to Halal meat in honour of the dignitaries. Obviously the pre-match music will have to be changed.

Reminds me. Years ago I was employed at a Polo match, employed to stand on divets at half time. Easiest money I've ever had. I went with a bird who I was trying to shag but who in the end hit it off with one of the rich shiekh's that were there. He ended up shagging her and gave her a watch when she left which turns out was worth some stupid amount of money (£10K if memory serves).

She didn't even buy me a drink. Bitch. Women take note. Man city game is your chance to get rich for a few minutes work.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Reminds me. Years ago I was employed at a Polo match, employed to stand on divets at half time. Easiest money I've ever had. I went with a bird who I was trying to shag but who in the end hit it off with one of the rich shiekh's that were there. He ended up shagging her and gave her a watch when she left which turns out was worth some stupid amount of money (£10K if memory serves).

She didn't even buy me a drink. Bitch. Women take note. Man city game is your chance to get rich for a few minutes work.

I hope you tried the same thing the following year... Oh... :dunce:

Is Homosexuality illegal in the UAE? I hope the Man City fans do not let the cat out of the bag or we will never tempt them to invest. :down:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Will that mean some deserving people will miss out on a ticket? Where will we fit them all? Will they be satisfied with our Lambrini, Jaffa Cake and Tuna vol au vent buffet? Will they be happy with their unique open air, executive "box"? Will it rain? Will they be impressed by Gullys Girls and try to buy them for £27.2million? Will they pick Jake Robinson Man of the Match?

So much to consider - Questions Questions ??

Oh!Please let it rain.

They'll love us if it rains.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Be nice if City gave us there share of the gate reciepts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here