Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

managers...... (slade)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
that is correct, mark my words

Sorry, but I find that difficult to believe.

If TB does have someone else lined up, but Albion win their next 5 games, is this other person going to wait around until they lose 5 in a row? Is Tony Bloom not going to appoint them because RS is winning all of a sudden? Tony Bloom either has a "better" manager lined up or he doesn't - the next 5 games are not relevant.

To sack someone at this stage of the season without someone else lined up would be madness. If RS is sacked (not that I think he should be), I would expect a swift appointment of his replacement - otherwise it would just be the Adams situation all over again.

Besides, who are all of these top quality managers that are queueing up for the job? Seem to remember that they were not exactly falling over themselves to take the position when Adams left.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I'm so depressed by the ridiculous calling for Slade's head. Its just too early - we do badly in my view because of the ridiculous amount of managers we've had.

We need consistency - we saw what happened every time there is a change - new players coming and going...nobody gelling.

Is it this instant gratification age we live in ffs?

This doen't mean I don't want success or have good aspirartions - I just don't think sacking another manager will work

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I just don't know what to think anymore.

I wanted Micky Adams to be given a lot more time when people were calling for his head at this stage of the season. I was sure things would improve under him but they never did and Slade did really well to keep us up. Now I want Slade to be given plenty of time because I think he could do really well here, but I don't want things to turn out like last season where we were fortunate to avoid relegation. If we left things that late again I don't think we'd be so lucky.

That is kinda how I feel

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
why do people keep saying everything is fine when we are in the bottom 4.

This morning a whopping 9 points separate Norwich (6) and Brighton (21).
There are five points between Millwall (10) and Brighton.

It is wrong to say that the table is meaningless, but at this stage of the season it can be very deceptive....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here