Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Managers have saved Dick's arse!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yawn Yawn bla bla..weve heard it all before. This isnt your normal dick rant. The man has done wonders and no one can deny that but the confusion and politician lies have put him in trouble.

But the main thing that have kept the wolves from the door regarding fans wrath is the fact weve always ended up nailing the right man for the job...just through timing,eg Micky had a rough time and was looking for new challenge,peter judas after having bad time at leicester and mm regarding the millwall farce.

As far as im concerned now,because of the falmer money eating machine,no money is put towards new players...so i feel we havent learnt from last time and we will go down, without capt marvel and our only creative player gone were fcuked. mm will go in summer and a club with no expierienced pro's left will rot in lower half div 2. rant over

Yes we need falmer mr knight but the playing side is so so important,not too mention gates will drop below 6k. the future is bleak if we go daaaaarrrn.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Contrary to what you believe, that IS the usual Knight rant.

One of his jobs is to appoint the right man for the job - which with one or two exceptions he has managed. We have no ground, that is the real problem. When we do have a ground, this club will take off.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Well Done. More well thought out words. If you don't mind just popping into Queens Road this afternoon with 2.5 mmillion quid then we'll knock this whole 'selling our best players for nowt' malarkey on the head.

Oh, and er, you couldn't just knock us up a 22,000 seater stadium could you as I don't know if you'd noticed but Withdean is not actually all that fun. and what's more, my mate in the club says that we're losing money while we are there.

Anyway cheers for the ground and wedge mate, and er, see you tonight.

Bye.

larus

byf said:
Yes we need falmer mr knight but the playing side is so so important,not too mention gates will drop below 6k. the future is bleak if we go daaaaarrrn.

Same as when we got relegated last time round.

We've heard all this crap before. Better a team in league 1 then no team at all because we've gone bust and there's no mystery person waiting to step in and take over.

Get real please. :rolleyes:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Simster said:
Contrary to what you believe, that IS the usual Knight rant.

One of his jobs is to appoint the right man for the job - which with one or two exceptions he has managed. We have no ground, that is the real problem. When we do have a ground, this club will take off.

Yes he has always done right by who he's apointed and well done mr knight,But they have not been difficult decisions..who he has appointed is screaming him in the face every time.

We will have a nice ground and be with the dead men in div 2....get some loan players in and keep us in the championship instead of tin-pot advertising for falmer...Prescott decision will not be swayed by a fcuking pop song.we wouldnt average any more that 10k at home and without a chairman with money we would be ticking over.....Reading and wigan have nice grounds..but also have rich chairman..do you believe with the new ground dick's the right man then or should he step down,I say step down.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
The Auditor said:
Bloody hell Saint ...thats almost a pro DK comment

:wave: It WAS a pro DK comment. I think he has a good eye for a manager. I'm not saying that i liked any of them. You can probably gues by now those that i have had any respect for. I even went along with the Hinsh decision. Although that was when i saw the light. Missing the chance to get Coppell at the start of the season along with out o fcontract players that Coppell had managed at Brentford was the turning point and showed me that his heart is in the right place but that many businesses have gone to pot cos they were run by a nice bloke.

Now all i've got to do is find something to be positive about with Mr Excreta!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dick well done for all youve done and are trying to do,But over the past twelve month's youve just spouted shit and more shit by twisting the truth!

Youve lost the trust of many a blue and white seagull...But your heart is in the right place..i say we get you rigged up to a lie detector and if you fail we get you in stocks outside withdean and charge a £1 for five wet sponges to be thrown at your bald head....another money making scam,get that smiling cu*t perry in them aswell...they'd make £100 off me for starters. any takers?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
byf said:
Dick well done for all youve done and are trying to do,But over the past twelve month's youve just spouted shit and more shit by twisting the truth!

Youve lost the trust of many a blue and white seagull...But your heart is in the right place..i say we get you rigged up to a lie detector and if you fail we get you in stocks outside withdean and charge a £1 for five wet sponges to be thrown at your bald head....another money making scam,get that smiling cu*t perry in them aswell...they'd make £100 off me for starters. any takers?
Which truth has he twisted? Or do you just have an over-active imagination?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love it when people imply that Dick Knight is somehow responsible for the pile of steaming manure that we find ourselves in.

How anyone can possibly blame him or the board is beyond me, and as for "saving DK's arse", well he appointed the managers in the first place so give the guy some credit. At the end of the day, the current board are doing all they can to keep the club in business, thanks to years of mismanagement from people who did exactly the opposite, so I can't see what Dick Knight could possibly need "saving" from in any case.

Apart from his own sanity of course, in being prepared to devote so much time to what most outsiders would write off as a sinking ship.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The one big thing in DKs favour is he has managed to persuade Sheff Utd to pay at least £250k possibly £400k for a player who cost £50k and has proved to not be good enough for this division. Well done!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
BensGrandad said:
The one big thing in DKs favour is he has managed to persuade Sheff Utd to pay at least £250k possibly £400k for a player who cost £50k and has proved to not be good enough for this division. Well done!!!

And who we would have lost for nothing in 6 months time anyway.
People may not like him but there is no denying what DK has done for this club and I am eternally grateful.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here