Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd

Bluejuice said:
What a load of cockwank.

That's just what the premiership doesn't need. f***ing tossmouth Ferguson getting all cocky coz his nancyboys have beaten Arsenal. I hate Ferguson and I hate United. Don't care either way about the Arse but damnit why couldn't they just beat United at Old Trafford?

If this is the catalyst for United's season I'll never forgive Mike Reilly.

Toss toss toss

So you'd rather Arsenal had won and the title race be effectively over in October? :shootself

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Safeway said:
So you'd rather Arsenal had won and the title race be effectively over in October? :shootself

:lolol: i would. + to be fair its not the case really. chelsea have to play arsenal twice so it would have still been in the balance

Fergie's big grin when he was asked by the Sky guy whether it was a penalty, that was quite revealing :lol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
The really good news is that it won't be Palarse that end the unbeaten run, they're more likely to feel the backlash as Arsenal try to get another run going.

It's gonna be a cricket score!:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Rio Ferdinand is a very lucky boy.
Indeed. I thought Van Nistelroy was lucky as well in the challenge with Cole where it looked like he deliberately stamped on his knee right in front of the linesman.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was amazed that he got away with it. Ljungberg was clear of him and he knocked him over without making any type of attempt to play the ball, surely a foul? The fact that Freddie might have knocked it on too far should be neither here nor there, it was a professional foul.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Safeway said:

I certainly would if it means neither Manure nor Chelski win it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Kent Seagull said:
The really good news is that it won't be Palarse that end the unbeaten run, they're more likely to feel the backlash as Arsenal try to get another run going.

It's gonna be a cricket score!:lolol:

Oh please God-make it so...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It was surprising that it took so long to get the first yellow card with some of the stuff that was going on and I think that set the precedent. I don't support either team but in my opinion Ferdinand should have gone. He was the last man and blatantly took Ljundberg out. Still, I suppose you can't expect the ref to give that against scumnited at home.:nono:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Safeway said:

Yes actually.

Then everyone can turn their attentions to the Championship where the plucky underdogs are actually managing to compete with the supposed bigger clubs to great excitement.

With the premiership all wrapped up the Sky cameras and the crowds can all descend on the old division 1 (formerly division 2) and get swept along with the Brighton steamroller.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here