Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Glazers In
Glazers In
Glazers in"

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Van Dijk so busy tucking his arms behind his back and swaying from side to side like a penguin he forgot to play football.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Been a cracking weekend for England’s potential World Cup back 4; Trent, Maguire, Stones, Walker.

Looking absolute toilet so far this season.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Cool finish Sancho

1-0 Utd

Milner having a pop at VvD

VvD has been very poor for a short while. Lackadaisical at best. Never mentioned as that’s not the narrative for him by pundits. He’s obviously previously world class but no one noticing his performances at the mo.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I know it’s early days and not trying to act too knee jerk but Liverpool really don’t look as threatening without Mane. He’s looking like a massive loss.

And they really do need to do something about their midfield, it’s so pedestrian and predictable without Thiago. They’ve been linked with Bellingham for a while and they could massively do with him. Caicedo would be perfect for them too!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Liverpool are really looking bad this season. I know they've got injury problems but bloody hell.

Injury problems and still 2 squads worth of players the rest of footballing planet would like on their books! Yes, poor lambs have injuries…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Fernandes going for own goal of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here