Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd v Chelsea - Can't wait for tomorrow

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really looking forward to this one.

A mate and I have recently started a new hobby. It's called "Going to the pub to watch a big premiership clash and listen to all the plastics showing their complete ignorance of all things football"

Honestly, try it. Just listen out for some of the most blinkered, ignorant comments you will ever hear watching football. It's hilarious at times.

Tomorrow should be a cracker.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
:thumbsup: Me and one of my mates have been doing the same for about a year or so with Champions league games... it really is a good evening out!

I love the comments such as

'Almunia should be playing for spain' and then from the same person, 20 minutes later, 'Almunia is f***ing useless'.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of my favourites was actually nothing to do with the game. Arsenal were playing some time back on a Saturday lunchtime when Albion were at home, and usual I turned up at the pub for pre-match beers wearing my Albion shirt. Cue an Arse "fan" : "f*** me, why would anyone wear a Brighton shirt to an Arsenal game"

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
One of my favourites was actually nothing to do with the game. Arsenal were playing some time back on a Saturday lunchtime when Albion were at home, and usual I turned up at the pub for pre-match beers wearing my Albion shirt. Cue an Arse "fan" : "f*** me, why would anyone wear a Brighton shirt to an Arsenal game"

...and that just about completely sums it up.

I mentioned on here a while back that my old boss (who was 35) claimed he had been supporting 'Chelse' since Vialli and proved this by showing me his full Panini sticker album!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Should be a good one, I'm looking forward to seeing this young Jesper Olson kid they've been talking about.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Man Utd win it, I think the title race will be over. Not that it would stop Sky trying to tell you otherwise.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

A mate and I have recently started a new hobby. It's called "Going to the pub to watch a big premiership clash and listen to all the plastics showing their complete ignorance of all things football"

Honestly, try it. Just listen out for some of the most blinkered, ignorant comments you will ever hear watching football. It's hilarious at times.

I opened this thread to abuse you.

I can't.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I hope it's a 0-0 with lots or red cards and injuries to key players (to the extent it doesn't affect their respective world cup places of course) - best result for Lord Wenger's Arse......

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

I can't wait either, I'm going to it with my eldest boy

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Should be interesting to see how average both teams are without Drogba and Rooney respectively.
yes mate distinctly average, chelsea only beat villa 7-1 without drogba, what was someone sayingon this thread about clueless comments from "plastics"? Well how about clueless comments from worthy "real fans"

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Bushy, what's your allocation and how much are they charging you for tomorrow?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not too bad, I've payed £40 for next months game. 1245 KO, though. :(

Yeah, was in there a couple of Mondays ago, watching Brighton Colchester...it's something stupid like £1.50 a pint on a Monday.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I was talking to a 48 year old chelsea season ticket holder at work about the shed end in the 1980's , he looked at me all confused as he only started going to chelsea when he was 44 !!!???!!!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I was talking to a 48 year old chelsea season ticket holder at work about the shed end in the 1980's , he looked at me all confused as he only started going to chelsea when he was 44 !!!???!!!

Used to work with someone who declared himself a Chelsea fan of many years just before they won the Premier League for the 1st time. He was asked how often he goes at which point he declared that he'd never actually been and said he doesn't like being in large crowds. Pointed out he could have gone when they were shit cos there was loads of room.

Hate them with a passion but don't begrudge the old guard their bit of glory, violent thugs that they are. The plastics should f**k off back under which every shitty little stone they crawled out from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here